Sponsored

JT Update

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I don't get why they beefed up the tube to be basically Dana 60 thickness but then plug welded the fad on. The stock axle tubes themselves are damn strong, but the fad is a ticking time bomb if you don't truss and gusset.
Sponsored

ScottBeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Engineer
Not gonna lie. The link and suspension pick just became my desktop background

OP
OP
JT Steve

JT Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I don't get why they beefed up the tube to be basically Dana 60 thickness but then plug welded the fad on. The stock axle tubes themselves are damn strong, but the fad is a ticking time bomb if you don't truss and gusset.
Seriously dude. It’s a disaster waiting to happen. Granted you can prolong it for a good amount of time. But when it happens it’s bad….. off-road tow recovery costs can be insane thank god I was at the end of the trail.

RhinoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Ecodiesel
Occupation
USMC Pilot
How are you liking the Fusions so far? I am about to have mine installed here at the end of the month. Super excited. The kingpin setup looks beefy as heck!

OP
OP
JT Steve

JT Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
How are you liking the Fusions so far? I am about to have mine installed here at the end of the month. Super excited. The kingpin setup looks beefy as heck!
It’s pretty massive man lol. Pictures don’t give you the right perception. It sits almost 7 feet tall. Driving it feels like a tank.
Sponsored