Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Mine too actually. I bought my only other brand new car (a Dodge Neon) for my 18th birthday. I figured since I'll be 40 in April I'd buy myself something new. I've had cars in between, but they've always been a few years old, but that's because I like M3's and can't afford a brand new one.
Mine was a 97 Dakota. Had to give it up after that family thing started, and could only afford 'slightly used' afterwards. But I'm on my 2nd Grand Cherokee zj. Always wanted a wrangler, but couldn't afford it. Got to looking at new Cherokees and Grand Cherokees last year, and all it took was one test drive to decide on the truck.
Sponsored

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered my Rubicon on 11/14, now in KZ with an ETA of no later than new years day, per the salesman. Fingers crossed...

Reactions: jlg

Sponsored

busstees

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland, 2011 e93M3
Ordered my Rubicon on 11/14, now in KZ with an ETA of no later than new years day, per the salesman. Fingers crossed...
Congrats, my dealer texted me today and said I'm still in D1 and not to count on getting it this year. I told him to look into it because other people who ordered after me with similar options have been getting theirs. So, he said his manager put a "hot flag" on it with the factory to hopefully expedite it alittle. I wanted it for winter so if I don't get it until February I might just not pick it up and wait for the 2021's.

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats, my dealer texted me today and said I'm still in D1 and not to count on getting it this year. I told him to look into it because other people who ordered after me with similar options have been getting theirs. So, he said his manager put a "hot flag" on it with the factory to hopefully expedite it alittle. I wanted it for winter so if I don't get it until February I might just not pick it up and wait for the 2021's.
Yeah... from November 9th?? I know that there are reasons for this and that and whatever else, but you'd think it'd be a little further in the process by now. Have you received a build sheet yet?

busstees

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah... from November 9th?? I know that there are reasons for this and that and whatever else, but you'd think it'd be a little further in the process by now. Have you received a build sheet yet?
Nope, no build sheet. I've been D1 for about 2 weeks. I still have a feeling it's because I ordered a Sport with the 8.4" and almost all of them with 8.4 are Overlands and Rubicons. There's probably some weird logistics with the factory in when it came to adding that option combo as it isn't common.

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, no build sheet. I've been D1 for about 2 weeks. I still have a feeling it's because I ordered a Sport with the 8.4" and almost all of them with 8.4 are Overlands and Rubicons. There's probably some weird logistics with the factory in when it came to adding that option combo as it isn't common.
True... not a common combo. I truly hope things get going soon for you.

John Montana

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator; 2017 Shelby gt350; 2018 Ducati Scrambler
Waiting on mine now. It “Should” be at the rail yard in PDX, but I can’t get confirmation from the dealer. Hoping to get it before Christmas, but the dealer says likely after Christmas. They say it could take week from rail yard to them and then a few days to prep, plus the holidays. Wish I could get a little better info. Already sold my 4Runner, ready to go!

Sponsored

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on mine now. It “Should” be at the rail yard in PDX, but I can’t get confirmation from the dealer. Hoping to get it before Christmas, but the dealer says likely after Christmas. They say it could take week from rail yard to them and then a few days to prep, plus the holidays. Wish I could get a little better info. Already sold my 4Runner, ready to go!
As Tommy Lee Jones would say... "Geez, that's a big fish!" Lol

Longbeard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley's n a silverado
I'm still waiting, told 2.5 weeks ago it was on the train,told 4 days ago train is in Ohio,ask dealer isn't the thing built in Ohio, heard nothing since, 5 months,my excitement is fading,kinda like ba humbug

busstees

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm still waiting, told 2.5 weeks ago it was on the train,told 4 days ago train is in Ohio,ask dealer isn't the thing built in Ohio, heard nothing since, 5 months,my excitement is fading,kinda like ba humbug
5 months is crazy. I mean it was expected when people ordered at the start, but that's crazy considering some people have been getting them now in 4 weeks. Hopefully you get it soon!

Reactions: jlg

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Sounds like it got to its stop and forgot to get off, and the train returned to the depot! Sorry yours is taking so long. I can’t understand either why some get them in 4 weeks or less and others are dragging on for months.
Sponsored