Sponsored

Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

Dsgrntled

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado z-71
Ordered a Sport S granite crystal max tow 3/23/21, received Von and Vin a few days later now just received my equipment listing and have moved to D-1. Which I assume is a good thing.
Sponsored

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Ordered a 2021 Mojave in Sarge Green today. I was afraid it might disappear from the options with the April order guide so I had to get it in now.

ShawnSmithVT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Just put a down payment on a custom order 2021 Overland in black w/ matching hard tops, cold weather, LED, popular package, aux switches, cargo mgnt, anti slip, prox sensors, the works. Hoping to get it by end of June here in VT

JeffJackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, PT Cruiser
Mine was built in like 13 days. Shipping to Arizona evidently takes 6 weeks. It should arrive at dealer May 7th I'm told. I'm hoping that estimate is fiction, but who knows.

Sponsored

loud0g40oz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Just ordered a Sting Gray Sport S from Rob at Tuttle Click Jeep in Irvine with Max Tow, LED Group, 8.4” stereo, Safety Group, Tech Group, Convenience Group, and a few other small things.

This will be my 7th Jeep, and I sold my 19 4Runner to get back into a Jeep.

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
Everyone who is expecting a delivery on Mojave orders in May, Check on the Jeep website, they are offering $2000 incentives on Mojave!!!

my order is now D1 just hope it arrives in May, do you think it will????

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
That would make my day. Incentives are by region though. I just checked and mine is $1000. I'll still take that, but my timing is always off. In poker we have a one time that I've never used. I'll use it now.

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! 1617279694937

Ken609

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 J20, 1999 WJ, 2006 LJ Rubi, 2016 JKU Willys
Been lurking for a while, jut ordered sarge Willys sport, manual everything with tow packages on 3/30 (I'll keep an extinguisher with me). I'm in jersey, ordered from baker. Curious about clutch and steering. Old LJ rubi will be on standby.

DStaelens

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Programmer
Ordered a Jeep Sport S with Max tow, cold weather and popular package from Gupton Motors 3/22. Got the build sheet and Window sticker today. Easiest deal on a vehicle I've ever made.

Sponsored

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Order a Rubicon today. As of April 1 "orders are on suspension". So according to my dealer, they (the dealership) has taken the order, but Jeep is not accepting orders from the dealer at this time. Yes, I made sure they were not pulling an April Fools day prank on me. They think the 'chip shortage' is behind this.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Main Page - MSRP -$44,140
Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! MSRP-1

As soon as you click and are taken to the Rubicon page the MSRP $44,390 becomes before anything (including paint, manually moved to zero dollar white). A quick $250 price increase.

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! MSRP

Certainly in relation to a $58k vehicle, not a bunch of money, but my dealer had no explanation?

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Order a Rubicon today. As of April 1 "orders are on suspension". So according to my dealer, they (the dealership) has taken the order, but Jeep is not accepting orders from the dealer at this time. Yes, I made sure they were not pulling an April Fools day prank on me. They think the 'chip shortage' is behind this.
Surely they wouldn't do anything like that for just a 3 day weekend right? Or maybe a 3 day weekend hitting right at month change when they update the order guide?

Reactions: mog

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO
03/23 - Ordered
03/29 - VIN received

04/02 - Showing as built & JeepChat confirms

Hoping the timing works out for my Dragon trip near the end of the month so I can pick it up, grab my S2000, and bring 'em both out to AZ instead of having to make another flight.

Last edited:

TK421

First Name
Corry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 88 Gr Wagoneer, 77 Cher Chief
Occupation
Domestic Engineer

Has anyone else noticed this?
Main Page - MSRP -$44,140
MSRP-1.jpg

As soon as you click and are taken to the Rubicon page the MSRP $44,390 becomes before anything (including paint, manually moved to zero dollar white). A quick $250 price increase.

MSRP.jpg

Certainly in relation to a $58k vehicle, not a bunch of money, but my dealer had no explanation?
****Update****
4-2-2021 - I just checked with my sales guy, Steve Boeckmann @ Jim Butler Chrysler in Linn, MO, and he looked my order up and there’s a VON, but the VIN hasn’t been issued as of yet. Steve said it should be available this afternoon. All that to say, maybe get your money back and go somewhere else.. I live in OK and will be driving to MO to get my gladiator because he gave me a screamin deal on mine - like around 7% below invoice! Maybe he can help you out too! Call him and tell him you saw his info on my post. 😊

4-1-2021
I put my order in today, was told Sport S had a $325 increase. We figured it was due to everything being so high right now like steel prices and such. Dealership didn’t say anything about orders being suspended, but I’ll post back here if they do!

Last edited:
Reactions: mog

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Surely they wouldn't do anything like that for just a 3 day weekend right? Or maybe a 3 day weekend hitting right at month change when they update the order guide?
I like that explanation. That could be that. Although the 'April' $130 price increase over Monday (3/29) was 'updated' no problem ;) Quick to update the prices, not as quick with the other order guide items? They can take their time as long as they add Gobi or Gator back into the color choices.
Sponsored