Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
All that to say, maybe get your money back and go somewhere else.. I live in OK and will be driving to MO to get my gladiator because he gave me a screamin deal on mine - like around 7% below invoice! Maybe he can help you out too! Call him and tell him you saw his info on my post. 😊
I'm OK waiting. I tried the whole get a good deal by going out of state, but it did not work out as it required using their (the other dealer's) financing, and I'm a cash sale buyer. Plus a big factor for me is I wanted to support local businesses if possible. I got it at a 'little' under invoice, but not that sweet 7-8% under. Waiting works for me anyway as I need to come up with indoor parking for it, so the timing will work out AOK.
Sponsored

TK421

First Name
Corry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 88 Gr Wagoneer, 77 Cher Chief
Occupation
Domestic Engineer
I'm OK waiting. I tried the whole get a good deal by going out of state, but it did not work out as it required using their (the other dealer's) financing, and I'm a cash sale buyer. Plus a big factor for me is I wanted to support local businesses if possible. I got it at a 'little' under invoice, but not that sweet 7-8% under. Waiting works for me anyway as I need to come up with indoor parking for it, so the timing will work out AOK.
I tried staying in Oklahoma, but the deal was way to good and the only way folks around here would go under invoice was with my control #(1% below). It was worth it to me to go with Steve because he got my payments down by about $60/mth.

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Put my order for a Sarge Mojave in yesterday (4/2). Got a VON immediately, I imagine the VIN isn’t far away. I ordered a 2016 JKURHR and it was delivered a month and a few days after I ordered, so hopefully I get lucky again!

Excited to be getting back into a Jeep after trading the JK in last January for a Ram 2500 to tow an Airstream. This will be Jeep number 5! (KJ, JKUR, JKUR, JKURHR, new JTM)

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Put my order for a Sarge Mojave in yesterday (4/2). Got a VON immediately,
Has anyone else ordered after 04/01/21 and got a VON? I ordered on 4/1 and was told Jeep had 'suspended' orders. I checked in with the dealer this morning (4/5) and my order is still 'suspended'?
Maybe just me, and I got on FCA's no-fly/no-buy list? 😳

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Has anyone else ordered after 04/01/21 and got a VON? I ordered on 4/1 and was told Jeep had 'suspended' orders. I checked in with the dealer this morning (4/5) and my order is still 'suspended'?
Maybe just me, and I got on FCA's no-fly/no-buy list? 😳
What exactly did you order? Maybe there’s a hold on some major component?

Sponsored

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
I asked in Jeep chat if any orders are on hold as of 4/1 and they said they are not on hold, not at this plant anyway. Some are on hold as shut downs happened at a few.

Reactions: mog

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
What exactly did you order? Maybe there’s a hold on some major component?
They were talking about the chip issues, and more likely with the 'ALP' Advanced Safety Group, 'AJ1' Safety Group and 'GXD' Remote Proximity Keyless Entry. I can understand if everywhere the orders are suspended, (they are all made in Ohio, correct?), but for some orders to be suspended, and some not is strange.
As in, I am losing faith in my dealer. They really seem to have a 'we don't care if we sell a Jeep' attitude. I like my salesman a bunch, but once it gets about him, they are almost hostile toward sales. They told me no 'cash allowance' on Rubicon, even with a screenshot from Jeep.com?
2_R -- JT Rubicon
DFT -- 8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission
AEK -- 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
AM2 -- Auxiliary Switch Group
HT1 -- Black Freedom 3-Piece Hard Top
ABR -- Trailer Tow Package
ALTV -- Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (Dark Saddle)
PDN -- Sting Gray paint
XMF -- Spray-In Bedliner

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
They were talking about the chip issues, and more likely with the 'ALP' Advanced Safety Group, 'AJ1' Safety Group and 'GXD' Remote Proximity Keyless Entry. I can understand if everywhere the orders are suspended, (they are all made in Ohio, correct?), but for some orders to be suspended, and some not is strange.
As in, I am losing faith in my dealer. They really seem to have a 'we don't care if we sell a Jeep' attitude. I like my salesman a bunch, but once it gets about him, they are almost hostile toward sales. They told me no 'cash allowance' on Rubicon, even with a screenshot from Jeep.com?
2_R -- JT Rubicon
DFT -- 8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission
AEK -- 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
AM2 -- Auxiliary Switch Group
HT1 -- Black Freedom 3-Piece Hard Top
ABR -- Trailer Tow Package
ALTV -- Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (Dark Saddle)
PDN -- Sting Gray paint
XMF -- Spray-In Bedliner
I was thinking something less common like maybe the diesel. I ordered all of the tech related packages on mine as well. I think the only things I didn’t get are body colored hard top and flares, and Selec-trac.

2000XJclassic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Occupation
Engineer
We ordered a Sarge Green Diesel Rubicon on 3/19. We had the VON and VIN number within a few days. Still in D1 status with no ship date.

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
I ordered my Rubicon end of February. Was told it has a build date of 4/13. How much time should I be expecting after the build date?

Sponsored

Someguy2006LJ

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Dodge Ram 2500
I ordered my JTR - 6MT on 3/31, and received VIN on 4/2.

Sarge Green - Rubcion with manual transmission.

I already started buying parts:
1. A.R.E. Bedcap - on order
2. ACE Engineering Rocksliders - on order
3. Overland 18" wheels - bought from another forum member (will put 285/75R18 tires - 35x11.5)

Looking forward to the build and going on trails!

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
putting in my order today.

took me forever to decide. Sarge Green was tempting, but I LOVE the Hydro Blue, especially with Hemi orange accents

Sport S - 24S (auto trans)
Hydro Blue - PBJ
Max Tow Package - AJQ
Popular Equipment Package - AEH
includes:​
Technology Group -AAN​
Convenience Group - ADC​
Trailer Tow Group - ABR​
LED Headlight/Fog light group - ADA
Alpine Premium Audio - RC4
All Weather Slush Mats - CWA
Auxiliary Switch Group - AM2

MSRP $46,345

This is like my old 2002 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 5.9 with a 3" body lift on 33s...

only this will be on 38s with no roof! LOL

Last edited:

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
putting in my order today.

took me forever to decide. Sarge Green was tempting, but I LOVE the Hydro Blue, especially with Hemi orange accents

Sport S - 24S (auto trans)
Hydro Blue - PBJ
Max Tow Package - AJQ
Popular Equipment Package - AEH
includes:​
Technology Group -AAN​
Convenience Group - ADC​
Trailer Tow Group - ABR​
LED Headlight/Fog light group - ADA
Alpine Premium Audio - RC4
All Weather Slush Mats - CWA
Auxiliary Switch Group - AM2

MSRP $46,345

This is like my old 2002 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 5.9 with a 3" body lift on 33s...

only this will be on 38s with no roof! LOL
Sounds like you’re going to have an exciting build thread to watch!

I love Hydro Blue but my last JKURHR was that color so I had to change it up this time. Great color though.

CdnGriff

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
Ordered JT Mojave, manual, number of options, Sting Grey. 2/13/21 so far only have a VON.

Been scouring the inter web looking for production hold-ups. Jealous of those who receive theirs in mere weeks. Anyone know if there's a particular reason for delays? Manual? Bedliner? Spring? I get the COVID part. Anyway, waiting .....

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Ordered JT Mojave, manual, number of options, Sting Grey. 2/13/21 so far only have a VON.

Been scouring the inter web looking for production hold-ups. Jealous of those who receive theirs in mere weeks. Anyone know if there's a particular reason for delays? Manual? Bedliner? Spring? I get the COVID part. Anyway, waiting .....
It might have been held up at first due to the manual transmission recall, but that has been resolved for some time now.
That's not what I wanted to hear, my order looks a lot the same as yours and I was hoping for a quick delivery.
JT Mojave, 6spd, bedliner...
Sponsored