Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
I got my VIN from Jeep Chat last night, so the only thing I can think of that would be holding you up is the manual.
Sponsored

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Got my order sheet and my VON!

Skipped the bedliner to hopefully get it faster. My approval is good through 5/15. It won't be a problem but I don't want another credit hit if I don't need it. I read they get built then go to get aftermarket. That has to take at least an extra day or so.

jo.jacques

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Willys - Sting Grey
Jeez, this order really test out my patience...

Ordered a Sting Gray Willys on December 23rd.... and still not taken delivery. Apparently the truck was offloaded from the train on March 23 in Montreal (2 hours away from me) and still hasn't shown up to the dealership.

Patience. Patience. Inhale. Exhale.
Well, look s like I did business with the worst salesman in the Country.....

After almost 4 months of wait time, they received my JT Willys! Well guess what, the salesman messed up the order so the truck is missing the LED packages and... wait for it...... IS THE WRONG COLOR! So a black JT arrived.

I told them to shove it, canceled the whole thing and got my hands on a beautiful JTR from a different dealer (right color, and with LED package) for just a little bit more than what I paid for the Willys. I'll be able to take delivery in about 2 weeks.

From looking back, Im kinda happy he made all those mistakes ;)

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Well, look s like I did business with the worst salesman in the Country.....

After almost 4 months of wait time, they received my JT Willys! Well guess what, the salesman messed up the order so the truck is missing the LED packages and... wait for it...... IS THE WRONG COLOR! So a black JT arrived.

I told them to shove it, canceled the whole thing and got my hands on a beautiful JTR (right color, and with LED package) for just a little bit more than what I paid for the Willys. I'll be able to take delivery in about 2 weeks.

From looking back, Im kinda happy he made all those mistakes ;)
It was obviously meant to be.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Ordered Hydro Blue Mojave soft top from Tri City on 3/29. Used my VON to get my VIN from chat on 3/30. They said it showed "Gathering Parts."
Update: Via Jeep chat my order went from D1 to Paint as of today! I might be able to take advantage of the $1000 rebate if there are no hiccups.

@ThirtyOne is at Tri City right now picking up his new JLUR and confirmed my ship date is 4/11.

Auto/Prem Soft Top/Side Steps/LED/Tonneau Cover/Cigar Package/8.4" - wireless speaker/Cargo Group/Sill Guards/Aux switch/Bed liner/Tow Package

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Update: Via Jeep chat my order went from D1 to Paint as of today! I might be able to take advantage of the $1000 rebate if there are no hiccups.

@ThirtyOne is at Tri City right now picking up his new JLUR and confirmed my ship date is 4/11.

Auto/Prem Soft Top/Side Steps/LED/Tonneau Cover/Cigar Package/8.4" - wireless speaker/Cargo Group/Sill Guards/Aux switch
I ordered on 3/31, so we'll see if I'm a couple days behind you or if my manual and bed liner got me at the back of a long line.
Out of curiosity, did you use the build sheet tracker on this forum, and if so did it update today in real time? Trying to figure out of I should be patient and wait for the tracker to update or chat with Jeep every week instead.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on 3/31, so we'll see if I'm a couple days behind you or if my manual and bed liner got me at the back of a long line.
Out of curiosity, did you use the build sheet tracker on this forum, and if so did it update today in real time? Trying to figure out of I should be patient and wait for the tracker to update or chat with Jeep every week instead.
The tracker still doesn't find a build date. I would use chat. I used chat yesterday and they had no build date and today it was in paint.

Oh, I forgot to add the bed liner. I ordered that too.

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
The tracker still doesn't find a build date. I would use chat. I used chat yesterday and they had no build date and today it was in paint.

Oh, I forgot to add the bed liner. I ordered that too.
Thanks for the info, I'll be curious to see how long it takes to go from paint to ready to ship with the stop off for the bedliner in between. I'm trying not to bother Travis at Tri-City too much..

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Famine or Feast
On 03/25 I almost ordered a JTR at my local dealer, but they were not very forthcoming with wanting to deal, so I said let me think about it. On 04/01 I went in and ordered the JTR and put a deposit down and was told after the deposit that Jeep had put the 'ordering on suspension', so the order was accepted by them (the local dealer), but not accepted by FCA (Stellantis). And that it could be up to a month or more before that happens (order accepted, not the build starting).

I called my salesman today to check it and he said they (the local dealer) had ordered 'my JTR' on 03/25 (no deposit, no signed paperwork), and again on 04/01 when I signed the paperwork and left the deposit. So now two JTRs are currently being built (I guess no longer on 'suspension') with 'my name on both of them'. One is in 'the body shop' and the 2nd is close behind. He said with the timing, both will probably arrive on the same transport truck.

Yup, I asked do I get them both for the one price I signed for? For some reason, the answer was "no". Perhaps I can get a good deal on the second one that will now be a 'sitting on the lot' Jeep?

I don't have much faith that anyone knows what is actually going on. So it sounds like either no JTR or two identical matching JTRs. :whew:

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Just a follow up:

Every time I’ve reached out to Jeep chat they’ve told me the status, but have refused to give out the actual code. I finally asked why and they said they aren’t allowed to anymore and that was a recent change.

That being said, I ordered on Apr 2. They told me on Apr 5 that “all the parts were available and they’re just waiting to start the build”, so I assume that’s D1. I’ve checked every day since and gotten the same answer until today.

Tonight they told me my “vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.” I assume this corresponds to JB, or shipped to vendor, probably for bedliner install.

Interestingly the window sticker and build sheet still do not show up online.

Anyway, too bad they won’t give us codes anymore, but this seems crazy fast to go from order to built in 8 days!

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info, I'll be curious to see how long it takes to go from paint to ready to ship with the stop off for the bedliner in between. I'm trying not to bother Travis at Tri-City too much..
Update:
4/10 Went to body vendor to add additional equipment
4/11 Shipped to carrier/invoiced approved for shipment but not scheduled
No ETA yet showing

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Just a follow up:

Every time I’ve reached out to Jeep chat they’ve told me the status, but have refused to give out the actual code. I finally asked why and they said they aren’t allowed to anymore and that was a recent change.

That being said, I ordered on Apr 2. They told me on Apr 5 that “all the parts were available and they’re just waiting to start the build”, so I assume that’s D1. I’ve checked every day since and gotten the same answer until today.

Tonight they told me my “vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.” I assume this corresponds to JB, or shipped to vendor, probably for bedliner install.

Interestingly the window sticker and build sheet still do not show up online.

Anyway, too bad they won’t give us codes anymore, but this seems crazy fast to go from order to built in 8 days!
This is super cool because I ordered on the 7th. I hope to be on that fast if a build track!

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Update:
4/10 Went to body vendor to add additional equipment
4/11 Shipped to carrier/invoiced approved for shipment but not scheduled
No ETA yet showing
Ooof, I ordered 3/31 and Tri-City said today my “projected build date” is 4/30.