Threads
Reaction score
Website
lamhbatalann.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel Red
Occupation
Martial arts instructor
Just ordered (today) a 2023 JTR through Tuttle-Click in Irvine. I've always wanted a Jeep and I like pick-ups, so the Gladiator seemed like the best choice! Rob was a pleasure to work with and ordered at 4% below invoice. There is currently a $1750 Jeep incentive that should be included upon handing over the $.

What I ordered:
  • 2023 JTR Sarge Green with black hard top and fenders
  • Diesel
  • Cold weather group
  • Trailer tow package
  • Aux switch group
  • LED lighting group
  • Safety Group
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats - Black/Dark Saddle
  • Mopar slush mats
  • Steel Front Bumper
  • Integrated Off-Road Camera
  • Mopar spray in Bed-liner
I found out that the Trail Rail Management System was not available if I ordered the black three-piece hard top. I'm not sure what the two have to do with each other! The probable delivery date is sometime in June. :(

Amfield5

First Name
Adia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Professional Dog Walker
Just ordered (today) a 2023 JTR through Tuttle-Click in Irvine. I've always wanted a Jeep and I like pick-ups, so the Gladiator seemed like the best choice! Rob was a pleasure to work with and ordered at 4% below invoice. There is currently a $1750 Jeep incentive that should be included upon handing over the $.

What I ordered:
  • Diesel
  • Cold weather group
  • Trailer tow package
  • Aux switch group
  • LED lighting group
  • Safety Group
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Mopar slush mats
  • Steel Front Bumper
I found out that the Trail Rail Management System was not available if I ordered the black three-piece hard top. I'm not sure what the two have to do with each other! The probable delivery date is sometime in June. :(
What is the $1750 Jeep incentive? I just ordered one on March 23rd and am hoping the incentives that are currently available somehow make it to my delivery date lol

313IFD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR gobi, auto, premium top, aux, bedliner

What I ordered:
  • Diesel
  • Cold weather group
  • Trailer tow package
  • Aux switch group
  • LED lighting group
  • Safety Group
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Mopar slush mats
  • Steel Front Bumper
Congratulations! - Sounds like a pretty build. I grew up with pickups and ran our Sahara to 200,000 miles before swapping for our JTR. You're gonna love the best of both worlds. The anticipation is well spent scouring the forum for build ideas and getting to know the UPS-man/gal as they start delivering mods. Excited for the newbie. :like::clap:

LBL Chief

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lamhbatalann.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel Red
Occupation
Martial arts instructor
What is the $1750 Jeep incentive? I just ordered one on March 23rd and am hoping the incentives that are currently available somehow make it to my delivery date lol
I hadn't heard about it, but was very happy to have it applied! He said that if the incentive goes up, I would get that!

Sponsored

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Occupation
Mil
I've been a lurker for the better part of a year waiting to get back into a Jeep. Super excited to finally be able to put our order info on this post. We are trying our luck with Koons since we have heard strong mixed reviews on here. We got the 6% off waiting for tread lightly info to come in for that extra 1%.

Ordered a Sarge Green Rubicon with every group (except smokers) such as AUX switchs, LED ect. and also bed liner, leather seats and premium soft top. My wife and I are not really into to the painted tops or fenders so that saved some money to justify splurging elsewhere with stuff like the front camera and that sweet hood decal with the Jeep grills. We also really wanted a manual but the recalls and junk spooked us away so this will be our first auto Jeep.

Ordered - 03/27
VON/VIN - 03/28

The Jeep has been in code "C" no matter how many times I hit refresh on the tracker....

Rob_R

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram, SPF Cobra, 22 Mach 1
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a 2023 JTR on 3/25 and received a VIN/VON on 3/26. I ordered the JT through Travis at Tri-City Jeep in NC. Excellent no fuss experience with outstanding pricing!
This is not my first Jeep. I currently have an 88 YJ that I purchased new and a 14 Jk 2 door that has some nice mods. The JK will have to go to make room for the JT.
I have wanted a JT since they were introduced. However, I would not have purchased a JT if it wasn't for the Jeep cash-back deals happening now and the additional price reduction from Tri-City.
My plan is to use the JTR as a daily, so a minimum of mods are in the JTR's future.

Amfield5

First Name
Adia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Professional Dog Walker
I ordered on 3/23/23 from Gupton based on all of the reviews here. I live in Orlando and tried to get a dealership to match Gupton or come somewhat close but nobody could. Process has been way smoother than I ever imagined. In fact, I got to the point when I am thinking to myself "am I getting scammed?" lol. But, I move on with hopes I am not! Super excited!
Ordered: 3/23
VON: 3/24
VIN: 3/27
As of today I am still in D.
Ordered a Sarge Green Mojave with :
Sport Bolsters
Mopar Side Steps
Mopar Black Grill
Mopar Grab Handles
Mopar Slush Mats
Mopar Bedliner
Aux Group
Safety Group
LED Group
Tow Package
Black Hard top

firemarshallvin

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR
Occupation
Engineer/Firefighter
Update I just got from my dealer (Koons) from today after I noticed that the tracker expected delivery went from 4/4, to 4/15, back to 4/5. This is what they sent me, and he said status was KZP: In Transit-Arrived at Body Vendor but attached this snip, anyone can interpret it better than I can?
Kinda interested in the last Lcon box that says dealer delivered today. Not sure they wouldn't have realized it, but...

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! 1680570723353

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
I've been a lurker for the better part of a year waiting to get back into a Jeep. Super excited to finally be able to put our order info on this post. We are trying our luck with Koons since we have heard strong mixed reviews on here. We got the 6% off waiting for tread lightly info to come in for that extra 1%.

Ordered a Sarge Green Rubicon with every group (except smokers) such as AUX switchs, LED ect. and also bed liner, leather seats and premium soft top. My wife and I are not really into to the painted tops or fenders so that saved some money to justify splurging elsewhere with stuff like the front camera and that sweet hood decal with the Jeep grills. We also really wanted a manual but the recalls and junk spooked us away so this will be our first auto Jeep.

Ordered - 03/27
VON/VIN - 03/28

The Jeep has been in code "C" no matter how many times I hit refresh on the tracker....
Congrats Jacob. Post some picks when you can 👍🏼

Sponsored

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
I ordered on 3/23/23 from Gupton based on all of the reviews here. I live in Orlando and tried to get a dealership to match Gupton or come somewhat close but nobody could. Process has been way smoother than I ever imagined. In fact, I got to the point when I am thinking to myself "am I getting scammed?" lol. But, I move on with hopes I am not! Super excited!
Ordered: 3/23
VON: 3/24
VIN: 3/27
As of today I am still in D.

Ordered a Sarge Green Mojave with :
Sport Bolsters
Mopar Side Steps
Mopar Black Grill
Mopar Grab Handles
Mopar Slush Mats
Mopar Bedliner
Aux Group
Safety Group
LED Group
Tow Package
Black Hard top
You done good! I cannot say enough good things about Gupton. It was the best experience I have had yet buying a car. Will be ordering another for my wife soon! Any questions, ask anytime! 😃

Amfield5

First Name
Adia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Professional Dog Walker
You done good! I cannot say enough good things about Gupton. It was the best experience I have had yet buying a car. Will be ordering another for my wife soon! Any questions, ask anytime! 😃
I actually do have a question, financing. I asked Renee but she didn't really give me a straight answer. I tried to ask if there was an incentive to financing through them or should I come with my own. She replied with that I am welcome to use their financing but it isn't a requirement. What did you do/recommend?

313IFD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR gobi, auto, premium top, aux, bedliner
Update I just got from my dealer (Koons) from today after I noticed that the tracker expected delivery went from 4/4, to 4/15, back to 4/5. This is what they sent me, and he said status was KZP: In Transit-Arrived at Body Vendor but attached this snip, anyone can interpret it better than I can?
Kinda interested in the last Lcon box that says dealer delivered today. Not sure they wouldn't have realized it, but...

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! 1680570723353
My wife is a FCA retiree and we have friends who still work there who tracked it ours internally. Once a vehicle leaves the FCA lot, the dates and locations are at the mercy of carriers and dealers. The dealer was 'surprised' when ours arrived a little more than a week earlier than the carrier projected. It also showed in FCA's tracking as enroute a full week after it was at the dealer. Soooo,,, not helpful, yet informative. :facepalm:

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
I actually do have a question, financing. I asked Renee but she didn't really give me a straight answer. I tried to ask if there was an incentive to financing through them or should I come with my own. She replied with that I am welcome to use their financing but it isn't a requirement. What did you do/recommend?
Yes, I had a similar experience. My advice, go to your lender get quote, then get back to Renee and if they will match or beat it, go with Gupton. When I picked up mine in FEB 2022, I got a rate from Gupton that was lower than Chrysler promotional deal or any of my local lenders. If your finance is ready you will be in and out of their dealership in 45 minutes! 👍🏼 But that also depends on how many out of towners are at the dealership at the same time. When I got there with another Houstonian on a 7ish am flight, I figured we would be first but a guy was already taking delivery. 😳

Amfield5

First Name
Adia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Professional Dog Walker
Yes, I had a similar experience. My advice, go to your lender get quote, then get back to Renee and if they will match or beat it, go with Gupton. When I picked up mine in FEB 2022, I got a rate from Gupton that was lower than Chrysler promotional deal or any of my local lenders. If your finance is ready you will be in and out of their dealership in 45 minutes! 👍🏼 But that also depends on how many out of towners are at the dealership at the same time. When I got there with another Houstonian on a 7ish am flight, I figured we would be first but a guy was already taking delivery. 😳
Thank you! I will do just that. I am very curious how many other out of towners will be there when mine gets delivered. The whole process is very exciting but this has been what has felt like the longest days of my life and I only ordered a week ago lol.
Sponsored