Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GC Overland
Occupation
Professional Babysitter
UPDATE!!!

Was told last week I was in paint and delivery estimated 9/16 (according to Dealership). Today, Jeep Chat told me I haven’t even been scheduled to start build process. I don’t understand how this can be so screwed up...

Victory

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
UPDATE!!!

Was told last week I was in paint and delivery estimated 9/16 (according to Dealership). Today, Jeep Chat told me I haven’t even been scheduled to start build process. I don’t understand how this can be so screwed up...
If you try Jeepchat three times in a day you can get three different answers to the same question. It’s ridiculous. Just call your salesman, as he has access to the most accurate information if he knows what he’s doing.

Mr. Manners

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GC Overland
Occupation
Professional Babysitter
If you try Jeepchat three times in a day you can get three different answers to the same question. It’s ridiculous. Just call your salesman, as he has access to the most accurate information if he knows what he’s doing.
Thanks!!! Can you tell I’m a first time orderer (if thats the correct term). I’m trying to add the front camera, if it’s not scheduled yet, so I’m 50/50 on which one I WANT to believe.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Ordered on 08/01 with Rob Trachtman
got a text tody from him ( "Oder Code Status KZR, which is built but not released for shipment yet")

I confirmed with Jeep Chat and they are just waiting for the shipment order and then they can give me an ETA.

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I have a window sticker now! I guess I'll have to lean on the salesman tomorrow to see if we have a shipping date now.

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Ordered on 08/01 with Rob Trachtman
got a text tody from him ( "Oder Code Status KZR, which is built but not released for shipment yet")

I confirmed with Jeep Chat and they are just waiting for the shipment order and then they can give me an ETA.
Assuming none of these 2021 orders are diesel?? still waiting to hear one of the diesels have been built....I'm wondering if the diesels are delayed and they are only building gassers right now.....

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Assuming none of these 2021 orders are diesel?? still waiting to hear one of the diesels have been built....I'm wondering if the diesels are delayed and they are only building gassers right now.....
yea, 3.6V Gas

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Saw a post in another thread that diesel production starts on 9/4. Gasser production started first on 8/24.

Seems to match with the tracking list on the window sticker thread.. Looks like all the build sheets found thus far are for gassers.

So, hopefully I will see something in the build sheet link by next week. I ordered a 2021 JTR diesel on 7/11.

Victory

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
Saw a post in another thread that diesel production starts on 9/4. Gasser production started first on 8/24.

Seems to match with the tracking list on the window sticker thread.. Looks like all the build sheets found thus far are for gassers.

So, hopefully I will see something in the build sheet link by next week. I ordered a 2021 JTR diesel on 7/11.
My gasser was built on the 20th. Was in JB by the morning of the 21st. I’ve come to the conclusion that no one really knows what the hell is going on...
my salesman told me yesterday he’s tracking the train car and expects the Jeep at the dealership first thing next week. Jeep chat told me yesterday I was still in JB status! Lol.

Sponsored

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
in general it does make sense though....so hopefully my gladdy gets built within 2 weeks! maybe delivery by end of month?? Kinda need it to hopefully move next month

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
My gasser was built on the 20th. Was in JB by the morning of the 21st. I’ve come to the conclusion that no one really knows what the hell is going on...
my salesman told me yesterday he’s tracking the train car and expects the Jeep at the dealership first thing next week. Jeep chat told me yesterday I was still in JB status! Lol.
I was told by Jeep Chat that they arr not allowed anymore to see the status code

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
My Truck is on the train, headed to Denver... "It will be at the Denver train yard mid-September"... it'll take 2 weeks? Then how long to get from Denver to Longmont... man, what a process! Anyway... I've only ever seen 1 code... D and that was on August 10th.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
My Truck is on the train, headed to Denver... "It will be at the Denver train yard mid-September"... it'll take 2 weeks? Then how long to get from Denver to Longmont... man, what a process! Anyway... I've only ever seen 1 code... D and that was on August 10th.
Congrats @eternus i am going to contact my sales man again, hope i got the same luck as you. i see you pulled the trigger with the Max Tow, any plan for your built?

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Congrats @eternus i am going to contact my sales man again, hope i got the same luck as you. i see you pulled the trigger with the Max Tow, any plan for your built?
Nothing elaborate, 34" tires on pretty wheels, Falcon shocks to tune the ride quality, not sure about the leveling or not yet, we'll see how it looks with the tire size. I'm coming from a JKU and very much of the mindset, keep as low a center of gravity as possible. I already have a Softopper in my garage and I ordered the Mopar Trail rails to mount it to. I'll put a black grill on it and then drive it like that for a while. (I'm waiting for AEV or ARB to actually finish their bumpers before I do any armor updates.)

You?
Sponsored