First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Placed my order today for a Sport S with max tow and some other options. 6% below Invoice at Covert in Austin TX. Scott and Will have been very straightforward throughout the process so far. This will be my third Jeep. Owned a 78’ CJ7 and a 90 YJ in the past.
Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
DSC_0087.JPG

Thanks to @RobTrachtman (at Tuttle-Click in Irvine now) for the great service and help through the process. He is doing the 4% at the moment. I will describe my experience on my build page ( working on it).
New Happy Owner JT Rubicon 2021

sorry for my bad english
Congrats!! Happy for you!!

flipflopfarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
I’m told it’s the same paint code as octane red for Dodge Challenger and Charger. Also for Delmonico on Ram trucks and Velvet pearl on some other Jeeps. So I hope it looks good. I like it on those vehicles.
Dealer I just talked with said paint code is different for delmonico and velvet pearl than snazzberry.

JeepFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon & 08 JK Sahara
Ordered and received VON today 9/25 for my 2021 Snazzberry Rubicon. Ordered from Daniel at Gupton, totally recommend him if you are willing to pick up from TN. 8% under invoice. Now I wait. This will be my first new from factory Jeep.

Sponsored

lcoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel, 2007 JKUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Just ordered (9/26) Sting Gray Overland Ecodiesel from Jim Marsh in Las Vegas. Mariana and Antonio were super helpful and got me 5% below invoice! Let the long wait begin.

Riley1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fuck you Nazi Fags. No clear delete accounts button. But I’m outta here. Enjoy sucking dicks!
Occupation
Killing liberals!
I ordered a Sting Gray on Saturday as well. EcoDiesel Gladiator from Peterson in Idaho. I live in Boulder City thinking I should have tried Jim Marsh? I figured that so many had driven from here to there for their Jeeps that nobody in the Valley was willing to deal? Chapman wasn’t.

Sponsored

lcoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel, 2007 JKUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
I ordered a Sting Gray on Saturday as well. EcoDiesel Gladiator from Peterson in Idaho. I live in Boulder City thinking I should have tried Jim Marsh? I figured that so many had driven from here to there for their Jeeps that nobody in the Valley was willing to deal? Chapman wasn’t.
I had no luck on getting any sort of deal with Chapman. I tried Jim Marsh after seeing them mentioned a few times on this forum. Prior to that I was ready to order from Idaho like you did and make a mini vacation out of it.

Riley1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fuck you Nazi Fags. No clear delete accounts button. But I’m outta here. Enjoy sucking dicks!
Occupation
Killing liberals!
I had no luck on getting any sort of deal with Chapman. I tried Jim Marsh after seeing them mentioned a few times on this forum. Prior to that I was ready to order from Idaho like you did and make a mini vacation out of it.
That’s what we're doing. Wife and kid flying with me. Will make it memorable at the least

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Should be in six weeks. It’s been two already. I have a Mojave on order.
I'm real excited to see such a vivid color on the Mojave. I can't wait to see yours!