Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

Toyo_1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Did you get the tech package? What about PEP and Convenience group? If your sheet does not show tech package, I am curious if you will get the 7" color cluster or not. I cant figure it out with my build.
I don’t think there is anyway to get a sport S and not get the 7 inch screen. It is part of the 24S package.
Sponsored

Toyo_1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hello! Finally placed my under invoice order with Mike at Mall of Georgia on 11/16. Sport S, max tow, LED, 8.4 display. Got a vin and according to Jeep all parts gathered for built. Super excited and great plans for it.
Just got word from Jeep that my built is finished and moved to storage to await transport. I ordered on Nov 16. To good to be true?

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
I don’t think there is anyway to get a sport S and not get the 7 inch screen. It is part of the 24S package.
I meant the instrument cluster in dash vs the 3.5 black n white.

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Just got word from Jeep that my built is finished and moved to storage to await transport. I ordered on Nov 16. To good to be true?
Wow, that IS fast... could be that your exact build was already "lined up" in the process for dealer inventory and they just tagged your order to it?

Sponsored

Toyo_1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Wow, that IS fast... could be that your exact build was already "lined up" in the process for dealer inventory and they just tagged your order to it?
I though about that. I was not even sure 2022 vehicles were being built. Let’s see I’ll keep everyone posted.

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I though about that. I was not even sure 2022 vehicles were being built. Let’s see I’ll keep everyone posted.
They definitely started on 11/22... there is another thread called "MY22 Only - Anyone in D1?" where there is a Google Sheet where you can track your order through most of the stages. There are a number of people in final stages already.

deanman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator (being built)
Update: 11.30.21 - I can see your order has completed the initial build and is pending final inspection

Getting there - ordered 10.19.21

deanman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: 11.30.21 - I can see your order has completed the initial build and is pending final inspection

Getting there - ordered 10.19.21
12.1.21 - Update
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Toyo_1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
12.1.21 - Update
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Update 12/1/21
Vehicle awaiting transportation. No ETA to dealer yet. I guess is moving along.

Sponsored

Tim Detour

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR-D
Occupation
I&E
Just put my deposit down for my diesel rubicon.
now the ultimate patience test…
BTW: where do I find the status code sheet? I saw it before and now….
Edit: got my VON today. That was quick!

Last edited:

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Just put my deposit down for my diesel rubicon.
now the ultimate patience test…
BTW: where do I find the status code sheet? I saw it before and now….
Congrats!

There is a thread in this forum with a LOT of detail on the build process, it's "sticky" so it should be in the top 5 on the list.

There is another thread where build details are being tracked, it tells you what codes mean what and in what order. Feel free to add yours: 2022 JT Build Tracker

deanman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving fast! 12.3.21:

Thank you very much and thank you so much for your patience and holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 12/09/2021 - 12/27/2021

Ordered 10.19

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Moving fast! 12.3.21:

Thank you very much and thank you so much for your patience and holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 12/09/2021 - 12/27/2021

Ordered 10.19
Awesome!!!! *now update the tracker* 🤣