Sponsored

Just wondering if it’s just me?

Gun Smoke Halo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tricycle
The ONLY time I EVER look at mine is when I'm alone or with somebody. Pro tip: start putting a dollar in the upgrade jar whenever you look at yours or someone compliments it. 🤣
Jeep Gladiator Just wondering if it’s just me? 39F6EC7F-F60C-46E3-BBEF-3AE85F6F7D61

GJC501

First Name
Gaetan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Occupation
Analyst
Anybody else do this? Whenever I park it somewhere, I turn around and look back at it a couple times in admiration before going in the store or wherever I happen to be going. I even go the window and look at it as it’s parked in the driveway a couple times a day when I’m home. This despite the fact that I’ve got over 22k on it already. I’ve had vehicles I’ve liked before but never one as much as I do my Rubi…

Jeep Gladiator Just wondering if it’s just me? 39F6EC7F-F60C-46E3-BBEF-3AE85F6F7D61
ditto!

Sponsored

CJXJJT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
51 CJ3A, 71 CJ5, 72 CJ6, 93 XJ, 21 JT
Occupation
Machinist
Makes me happy every time I get a glance!
It's just such a capable all around rig!
There are a lot of specialty vehicles and custom jeeps that arguably do one or two things really good. This Jeep however is the Swiss army knife of vehicles. It does a great job of covering all the bases pretty damn well.
So it's not just you, I'm a jeeper from way back and I think I have a new favorite!

20220101_173142.jpg

Sponsored

Boston Bill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
I always look back at my JT where ever I go. I also go out in the garage every night and look at it before going to bed. I've been known to occasionally say "goodnight" to my baby too.
lol, I check the garage before bedtime and stare a little but she will have to say good night 1st