Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Just ordered a 2022 wrangler for my wife from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner and couldn’t have been any easier. Days after the order was done and placed I got calls back from Criswell and Gupton. Both said they couldn’t beat what Craig came up with and one couldn’t come close.

I’ll fly down when it’s here and hoping to be on their doorstep when they open and driving home under an hour.
Just curious - what couldn't Gupton match? I'll be at 7% under invoice assuming TL is active when mine is delivered.
Sponsored

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Great to hear. Ordered my wife a 22 JL and experience has been great. Once it’s here I plan to fly down and Uber over and be waiting on their door step. 8 hour drive home so the less dealership time the better.
Where in NE are you? Not sure if it's an option, but I took Amtrak and spent a few hours walking around DC in the morning before heading over to Vienna, VA.

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new Jeep Gladiator

From now until further notice, all Jeep Gladiator's will be 8% under invoice on either In-Stock or Factory Orders. 8.5% if you are Tread Lightly/Affiliate!

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

If you follow the thread on other forums you know that I do not play games or tricks on the numbers. It's the real deal.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $799 processing.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, TRUECAR OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Side Note: I can do the Group Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well.

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Online Forum/Internet Manager/Ordering Manager)

[email protected] (preferred)
[email protected]
703-790-0900 ext 17638
So, let me understand this: 8% under invoice, plus an additional .05% if Tread Lightly member (no length of membership noted in your email)...plus the additional $2k factory rebate...is that right? No requirement to finance thru you (not to say I wouldn't). If all of this is correct; how do I order, NOW!

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
So, let me understand this: 8% under invoice, plus an additional .05% if Tread Lightly member (no length of membership noted in your email)...plus the additional $2k factory rebate...is that right? No requirement to finance thru you (not to say I wouldn't). If all of this is correct; how do I order, NOW!
None of that is correct, that info is two years old bro…

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
None of that is correct, that info is two years old bro…
Thanks, need to start looking at posting dates and not just what pops on my screen!

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Thanks, need to start looking at posting dates and not just what pops on my screen!
That said, I’d still reach out to Craig. My sister priced him and Daniel and Gupton was cheaper but it was very close and even closer if financing via Chrysler, like under 1% net difference. That’s the main thing versus back pre-COVID, Koons didn’t use to require any financing while now I believe they have a $1k penalty if you don’t use theirs.
Sponsored