Sponsored

Launch Edition has been Thank You Travis @ TriCity!

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to share with you all, Travis took care of us this morning with our order. We live in Hawaii, but move to Cali this June, so looks like we are going to fly over to NC to take delivery of our truck!

Now question is what lift should we get??? We plan on lifting it ASAP.

Gladiator Order.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Just wanted to share with you all, Travis took care of us this morning with our order. We live in Hawaii, but move to Cali this June, so looks like we are going to fly over to NC to take delivery of our truck!

Now question is what lift should we get??? We plan on lifting it ASAP.

Gladiator Order.PNG
Can Travis' dealership install the mopar 2" lift? Then it could be lifted when you pick it up!

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Didn’t ask , if the lift the same exact as the JL ? Can anyone confirm ? I would be be able to run at least 37’s. Because how long this girl is she needs some good ground clearance for sure. She has a longer wheelbase than my Tacoma. I am looking for more of a 4 - 5 “ kit

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Didn’t ask , if the lift the same exact as the JL ? Can anyone confirm ? I would be be able to run at least 37’s. Because how long this girl is she needs some good ground clearance for sure. She has a longer wheelbase than my Tacoma. I am looking for more of a 4 - 5 “ kit
35" is supposed to fit stock Rubicon, 37" with a 2" lift according to all the videos. EVO is doing a 6" lift with 40s. Might be able to make you a set. :jk:

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel

Considering the rear suspension is not the same (Ram like), a JL lift kit would not work. I would venture a guess JT lifts will be available by the time you have your truck @ home though

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I would love 40’s but they are way too big , not intrested in replacing axels. I will deft check out the factory Jeep lift , but I don’t want to hitting crap since she so long
Sponsored