2020 Gladiator LE Red 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, 1999 Jeep Wrangler, 1976 F100
Nice, so they do exist!
Sponsored

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
I’m shocked . The launch really does exist . And this dealer is the same as my dealer . Does this mean I might actually get one ?:CWL:

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
^^^^

As for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, we have been getting several e-mails from people who ordered them being confused about the actual “launch” of the Launch Edition. Several people who ordered the Launch Edition models assumed they would be among the first of the public to receive their Gladiators. However, even though one would assume that would be the case, the Launch Edition officially began production at the Toledo Supplier Park in Toledo, Ohio on Tuesday, May 14th.

For those who aren’t familiar with the Launch Edition, it features a unique forged aluminum tailgate badge, 17-inch Mid-Gloss Black aluminum wheels, 33-inch Falken Wildpeak All-Terrain tires, a wrapped instrument panel mid-bolster painted in Monaco Silver and black leather seats with red accent stitching.

JP020_337GLtimg93klf3fslcrnn8ot1r15mg.jpg

2020 Jeep® Gladiator Launch Edition. (Jeep).
Available in Black, Bright White, Billet Silver Metallic, Firecracker Red and Granite Crystal Metallic, the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition features a body-color hardtop and fender flares. Standard features include LED head and taillights, an 8.4-inch touchscreen, a nine-speaker Alpine premium sound system, keyless entry, Forward Facing TrailCam camera, Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection, ParkSense rear park assist system, Advanced Brake Assist, Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop, Trail Rail Cargo Management System, spray-in bed liner and Trailer Tow. Launch Edition also featured a 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine and choice of a six-speed manual transmission or the optional eight-speed automatic transmission.

Gladiator Launch Edition is limited to 4,190 units in the United States. All Launch Edition orders were sold out in one day. Launch Edition models will begin shipping to dealers this week, according to our sources.
This is seriously the answer to that concern ? Are we at a carnival looking at the cups switching hands ?

Sponsored

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Congratulations! Can you please upload interior shots when you get a chance?
Not mine, need to get the owner on the forum I guess. I found this on another thread.......

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I just reached Anthony and asked him to join the forum. Hopefully he'll be on here soon. He'll pick it up tomorrow, then maybe we'll see more pix!

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
As I sit in D status for over 45 days, I cannot help but wonder if Jeep (or its dealer network) is actually wanting some of these direct to buyer LE orders to cancel. I have seen dealer markups on Rubicons as high as $10k over MSRP and while the savvy members of this forum would never pay that, there are people out there who will. When I ordered my LE, the dealer really had no clue what I was buying, but thanks to the help of this forum, I was able to walk them through the ordering process and got it for affiliate pricing. Others simply paid MSRP for their LE. My dealer now is aware of what all other dealers are doing for Gladiator markups. This makes me think that as dealers got more up to speed, did they lobby FCA to delay in hopes people would cancel. This would leave a "special edition" Gladiator in the dealer's inventory to mark up who knows how much!

Don't know if the theory holds water, but its a thought. If @JeepCares is listening, I'm not cancelling, so please get mine built!
It sucks to be waiting but do not let the lack of knowledge of why you are waiting be filled with conspiracy thinking. That is a weak mind game the brain plays.

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Wait a minute.. it said "one of 4190"? What is the actual #? Where can we find what number we have?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wormzilla4u

Wormzilla4u

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Construction Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Wait a minute.. it said "one of 4190"? What is the actual #? Where can we find what number we have?[/QUOTE

As in.. one of many(or few)
Not 1 of 4190

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Wait a minute.. it said "one of 4190"? What is the actual #? Where can we find what number we have?
You can't. They always said the badge was "one of 4190".