Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD Kevlar'd
Occupation
Self
Vehicle Showcase
I just did the paperwork for my JT today at my So Cal dealer. JT is being courtesy delivered to Florida as my customizer is there. $2000 down, tread lightly, $55,300 MSRP, Tread discount brought it down to $51,200. 3 yr 10k lease $630 a month. May not be a screaming deal but got Tier 1 rate and its way lower than my 16 JK lease was and this is more money.
Sponsored

carpenkl

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I just did the paperwork for my JT today at my So Cal dealer. JT is being courtesy delivered to Florida as my customizer is there. $2000 down, tread lightly, $55,300 MSRP, Tread discount brought it down to $51,200. 3 yr 10k lease $630 a month. May not be a screaming deal but got Tier 1 rate and its way lower than my 16 JK lease was and this is more money.
Seems like a decent deal. I didn't have tread but got my purchase price down to $43,xxx and got the Tier 1 rate as well

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Diesel
Occupation
Retired AF
I’m sure these numbers vary from dealer to dealer, but using US Bank (based off what you see on Jeep.com), you’re looking at these 36 month lease residuals for Oct:

71% Sport S
67% Overland
67% Rubicon

I did better than the $329 advertised deal on Jeep.com, primarily due to the $500 military I suppose. But it was also on a more expensive vehicle as well, so I’m happy to be driving this nice of a vehicle for so little money per month.

0phantom0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
Was quoted this on a Base Sport (no S)
36 months

7500- .73

1000- .72

12000- .71

Gladiator_92

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport EcoDiesel
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
Well yea... I want a new vehicle ever year or two so it makes perfect sense for someone like me. You just need to know how to maximize your value. But for the gladiator, I’ll be leasing one for the purpose of an “extended test drive” and at the end, if I like it, I’ll buy it. And if I don’t like it and there is equity, I’ll still buy it to sell it. If I don’t like it and it’s tanked in value, I’ll trade it in. It’s the ultimate protection.
10000% just made 7K on a JK doing this.

hoodyhoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Not paying tax up front can be beneficial if you change vehicles frequently, especially considering Gladiators aren’t cheap. I did a 24 month lease to try one of these trucks out (Base Sport manual) and I’m glad I did because I’m loving it so much. I’ll probably upgrade to a Rubicon and be able to sell my Sport for a profit. 38k MSRP 24 month lease $700 out of pocket $296 including tax.
Sponsored