ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
LeatherSeats.com wireless charging console

With my setup, these have just made sense to me. I have a wireless CarPlay adapter that's pretty solid and plugging in my phone to charge didn't make sense. The wife was awesome enough to get this as a Christmas gift so I spent the time over the weekend installing it.

• Customer service/Shipping
    • Since this is the type of company that specializes in custom work, you would expect the whole experience to be customer focused and they didn't disappoint! Every interaction is timely and they are quick to respond. The process is pretty simple. Remove your console, ship it to them with the supplied label, and in a couple weeks, you get you new one. I had a shipping snafu with USPS and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was handled. Without my local post offices issues, it would have taken about 2 weeks to complete the process. Overall, I would trust and use them again.
  • Build Quality
    • The leather is soft and very high quality in my opinion. Stitching is on point and colors seem to match perfectly. VERY happy with the look and quality of this thing.
  • Install
    • I wasn't in a rush so I took my time. Start to finish was about 30 minutes but I am sure someone more mechanically inclined could pull this off in less. The taps and fuses made the install very easy. The longest part was Googling the correct wires to satisfy my OCD. There is an install video to follow which is adequate but a little fast. A wiring diagram somewhere would have saved me 10 minutes but that's on me. The exit of the charging cable on the console is positioned to the far right that allows you to route it where it needs to go and when everything is buttoned up, looks OEM.
  • Use
    • From a comfort perspective, it took me a minute to get used to having a phone where my elbow goes but that quickly went away. The leather is very soft and maybe my imagination, but it seems there's additional or different padding that adds to the overall comfort. Better than stock is an understatement.
  • Charging
    • There isn't much detail about the type of charger on the site other that it's a QI so I didn't know what to expect here and was a little worried. That's ultimately what I bought it for! I was happy to see that it IS Magsafe compatible. If you have an iPhone (without the case or with a magsafe case), it will stay put. I'm very please on the performance of the charger itself. I have an iPhone 15 Pro with a pretty heavy magsafe case. At the start of my drive, I was at 75% and drove for 30 minutes. During this time, I was using CarPlay with Apple Maps running directions and playing music through CarPlay. I would guess this would be the most demanding use case for the test. At the end of the drive, I was at 87% (12% increase). I remember with my old Taco with the OEM charger in the same scenario, it wouldn't charge at all but it would maintain the same %.
After using it for about a week, I like it more every day. It's solid, comfortable, and does what it should. As far as the company goes, they are everything that you would want in a vendor.

Jeep Gladiator Leather Seats Sanctum wireless charging console review 622EAD62-CF0D-44B9-87DB-6BE40E57C704_1_201_a

Jeep Gladiator Leather Seats Sanctum wireless charging console review DA663319-B415-4E56-B12F-7640814678D2_1_105_c
Sponsored

Alpine Warthog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 98 XJ
Occupation
Retired USAF Police Officer
Is that the XL charging pad?

jeremy342

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
how long were you without the armrest for ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ScooterInTX

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
so you have no place to rest your arm then ?
The space on the sides gave me enough room to do that but I still find myself resting my arm on my cell a little bit. Doesn't bother me at all and it's tight enough to keep the phone from slipping around and not charging.

OP
OP
ScooterInTX

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
how long were you without the armrest for ?
About 3 and a half weeks but it sat at my local USPS distribution center for 2 of those. The post office here in Texas is a hot mess. Sounds like they are moving to FedEx or UPS in the future.

dayusmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Mojave & 2022 JLU High-Tide
Occupation
Retired Marine; Divorce Attorney
OP what kind of wireless careplatly adapter are you using with this?

Sponsored

dayusmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Mojave & 2022 JLU High-Tide
Occupation
Retired Marine; Divorce Attorney
Thank you for the link. I just checked it out, unfortunately it doesn't do Android Audio 😆

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
This is so tempting. I see all the leather options but am curious what one would closest match the Mojave green leather.

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
LeatherSeats.com wireless charging console

With my setup, these have just made sense to me. I have a wireless CarPlay adapter that's pretty solid and plugging in my phone to charge didn't make sense. The wife was awesome enough to get this as a Christmas gift so I spent the time over the weekend installing it.

• Customer service/Shipping
    • Since this is the type of company that specializes in custom work, you would expect the whole experience to be customer focused and they didn't disappoint! Every interaction is timely and they are quick to respond. The process is pretty simple. Remove your console, ship it to them with the supplied label, and in a couple weeks, you get you new one. I had a shipping snafu with USPS and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was handled. Without my local post offices issues, it would have taken about 2 weeks to complete the process. Overall, I would trust and use them again.
  • Build Quality
    • The leather is soft and very high quality in my opinion. Stitching is on point and colors seem to match perfectly. VERY happy with the look and quality of this thing.
  • Install
    • I wasn't in a rush so I took my time. Start to finish was about 30 minutes but I am sure someone more mechanically inclined could pull this off in less. The taps and fuses made the install very easy. The longest part was Googling the correct wires to satisfy my OCD. There is an install video to follow which is adequate but a little fast. A wiring diagram somewhere would have saved me 10 minutes but that's on me. The exit of the charging cable on the console is positioned to the far right that allows you to route it where it needs to go and when everything is buttoned up, looks OEM.
  • Use
    • From a comfort perspective, it took me a minute to get used to having a phone where my elbow goes but that quickly went away. The leather is very soft and maybe my imagination, but it seems there's additional or different padding that adds to the overall comfort. Better than stock is an understatement.
  • Charging
    • There isn't much detail about the type of charger on the site other that it's a QI so I didn't know what to expect here and was a little worried. That's ultimately what I bought it for! I was happy to see that it IS Magsafe compatible. If you have an iPhone (without the case or with a magsafe case), it will stay put. I'm very please on the performance of the charger itself. I have an iPhone 15 Pro with a pretty heavy magsafe case. At the start of my drive, I was at 75% and drove for 30 minutes. During this time, I was using CarPlay with Apple Maps running directions and playing music through CarPlay. I would guess this would be the most demanding use case for the test. At the end of the drive, I was at 87% (12% increase). I remember with my old Taco with the OEM charger in the same scenario, it wouldn't charge at all but it would maintain the same %.
After using it for about a week, I like it more every day. It's solid, comfortable, and does what it should. As far as the company goes, they are everything that you would want in a vendor.

Jeep Gladiator Leather Seats Sanctum wireless charging console review DA663319-B415-4E56-B12F-7640814678D2_1_105_c

I can vouch for the awesomeness of the company. I bought a whole leather interior from leatherseats.com and the company returned my inquiry emails very quickly and answered questions very carefully. It was nice to do business with actual human beings instead of bots or third-party response vendors.