JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
I hope they add ribs on the top like the oem, basickly like a wrangler JL.
Sponsored

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Anyone have a list of options you can generally add to these tops? Couldn’t see anything on their website, but maybe I wasn’t looking hard enough

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Anyone have a list of options you can generally add to these tops? Couldn’t see anything on their website, but maybe I wasn’t looking hard enough
They have one photo on the website and not much else. Their website is not great. Also looked at a Tacoma version of this top and the mounting system is crap. The guy with the Tacoma had to drill through the shell and rails of his bed.

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
They have one photo on the website and not much else. Their website is not great. Also looked at a Tacoma version of this top and the mounting system is crap. The guy with the Tacoma had to drill through the shell and rails of his bed.

That’s unfortunate, but good to know. I’d be happy with either design, Leer or ARE, so it’ll come down to those optional details. If one of the steel caps came with lighting and (carpet) liners I’d consider it, but they’re not as domesticated/dog friendly. We’ll see...
Sponsored

Last edited: