Sponsored

Let's see those Mojave's and Mods

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I just took some close up pictures. I couldn't get my camera back far enough to capture the whole bottom of the bumper, and still be at an angle that showed it the best, so there are a few pictures here.

Center, plenty of clearance.
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods Mojave bumper 4

passenger side
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods Mojave bumper 5

Driver side
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods Mojave bumper 6

Driver side, different angle
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods Mojave bumper 7

So you can see there is plenty of clearance throughout the center of the bumper, but that the corners of the skid plate lightly touch the corners of the bumper. When I saw this I backed off the bolts so that the skid plate was loose, and not touching the bumper at the corners. Then I watched the bumper closely as I tightened the bolts back up. As the skid plate is tightened it barely contacts the bumper, just as the bolts are getting too tight to turn any more. It does not deflect the bumper at all. You could trim off the corner of the skid plate if you wanted to, or trim a notch in the bottom of the bumper, but it is not needed.
Sponsored

jebsurf

First Name
jeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 twin turbo explorer sport
Donā€™t any of you start getting any ideas to do the same combo that I have lol. These came in today. Only ordered them 2 months ago (supposedly custom ordered, even had to sign waiver stating I knew what hey were non returnable) . REAL bead locks, for a real desert rated truck

Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods 574FD9B0-06BA-4877-B4FB-F9C2236B0C57

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Donā€™t any of you start getting any ideas to do the same combo that I have lol. These came in today. Only ordered them 2 months ago (supposedly custom ordered, even had to sign waiver stating I knew what hey were non returnable) . REAL bead locks, for a real desert rated truck

Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods 574FD9B0-06BA-4877-B4FB-F9C2236B0C57
Looking forward to seeing those installed...

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave

These are on my short list of wheels but probably the faux beadlock version. Sting Gray.

Sponsored

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only issue I had installing the bumper was trying to hold the tow hooks in place and line up the bolt holes. I had my wife help me by holding one end of the bumper. It also helped to use a punch on each side to line up the bumper and tow hooks, then just slide the punch into the hole on the frame horn, and wa law, the bolts go right in. Fog lights install easily and fit like they are supposed to. Wiring loom is plenty long, and can be zip tied up out of the way before putting the skid plate on. Skid plate fits with no modifications needed, just bolt it on.

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG

Canā€™t wait to see them on!! I have a gator Mojave and will be buying bronze wheels. I have always had black but am diggin the bronze look, something different!!

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winch needs to be installed before the bumper. But that doesn't mean you couldn't install the bumper without a winch, and just take the bumper off later to install a winch, and then put the bumper back on.

Sponsored

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
Ordered and awaiting for t to be delivered. Since the Mojave sits generally level. I opted to do a 1.5ā€ spacer front an rear. Below is what I went with.

Teraflex 1.5ā€ spacer and bump stop kit
Fatbobs Garage 1.5ā€ rear spacer
Teraflex rear 1.5ā€ bumpstop extension.
Rubicon Expres Front and rear 1.5ā€ shock relocation brackets
JScan to change tire and PSI
Warn Diamond Cutter Wheels
35x12.5x17 Patriot MTā€™s

I will post pics once I have it all in stock and after I get it all done. It should sit very nice.

Plus the wife is excited to get multi stock wheel and tire on her JL that I am installing Rubicon take off suspension.