Let's see those Mojave's and Mods

Hickoryhouse

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Optima Turbo
Lifts... Bumpers... corner protection (Like the rock rails from the Rubi)...

These are all things that I want to do if I get a Mojave, as I don't like the stock plastic bumper. My concern is weight and what it does to the suspension? That suspension is the reason for the Mojave, so does the weight of all that added steel impact it at all?
Sponsored

jbn40301

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave 2020
I'm not usually a fan of black JTs, but OMG the Mojave black / orange looks unreal.

With the matching dog and collar ... LOL :like:
My dog was not sure she like it but thank you very much, I love it.....Lots of lookers for sure.

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
Lifts... Bumpers... corner protection (Like the rock rails from the Rubi)...

These are all things that I want to do if I get a Mojave, as I don't like the stock plastic bumper. My concern is weight and what it does to the suspension? That suspension is the reason for the Mojave, so does the weight of all that added steel impact it at all?
Keep in mind the Mojave was a purpose built design. Adding more weight to the front can alter its performance manners.

Sponsored

MaybeAMojave?

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 6spd. 2018 Tacoma TRD Pro 6spd (totaled by a drunk driver April 2020)
Occupation
Former Aerospace Engineer, Current home renovator
Those look nice. Is that stock height? I'm in the market and this may have swayed me towards Toyo.
Yup, all stock. Loving them so far. Quiet, way less wandering than the MTs on rutted highways, better ride. Will get to try them offroad this weekend!

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Yup, all stock. Loving them so far. Quiet, way less wandering than the MTs on rutted highways, better ride. Will get to try them offroad this weekend!
This tire is for sure on my short list. (Wish someone made a 37x11.50r17) Do you have pics down the side from the front and/or back?

Sponsored

studiodfw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Photographer
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods 241CDAEF-C056-44C7-B59D-6BC72640B397

Saw this post from the fellas over at Rebel. Not sure I would make the same decision in regards to removing the factory suspension (or the 20” wheels) but you can’t argue with the stance. I guess there is at least one take off Mojave suspension out there available for someone. First I’ve seen of a OEM steel bumper/skid plate delete on a Mojave.

Last edited:

JTMana

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Looks great! Any rake in the rear from the lift or does it look pretty even with no weight in back?
It was even when I first installed everything, it looks to have settled a bit. Looks like a very tiny bit of rake now. Might get another .75” rear spacer and stack it. Rides like stock still
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods 43A35C46-3646-43AA-B03B-F36C2177D1CA

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
It was even when I first installed everything, it looks to have settled a bit. Looks like a very tiny bit of rake now. Might get another .75” rear spacer and stack it. Rides like stock still
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods 43A35C46-3646-43AA-B03B-F36C2177D1CA
The taller hood distorts the perception. Compare the bed to the roof line, or the underside to the curb, and it looks level.