Sponsored

Lift Kit/leveling kit install price quotes

JTsGarage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Called my local 4wheelparts store and got quoted $800 for a simple Teraflex leveling kit install (already have the leveling kit, this is just for labor, which shouldn't be more than like 2.5 hours of work I imagine). I'd do it myself but recently moved and just have a ton of other stuff going on in life so it's hard to find the time. Plus its fuckin cold lol. What quotes are others seeing for this type of work? Anyone have luck with the dealership?
Your bio says you live in Raleigh. Is that still where you're located? If so, check out Dealer Lifts in Garner/Willow Springs area. They quoted me 3 hours labor to do the Teraflex 1.5 leveling kit at $100/hour. Much better price than 4WP you mentioned. Plus, the guys at Dealer Lifts know what they're doing because they're a Teraflex retailer. They do a lot of the lifts for local auto dealers, hence the name.

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
I paid $630 for 2.5” Clayton Ride Right install, alignment, tires mounted and balanced, wheel spacers installed, and AEV ProCal setup.

I’d say I got a deal, but it’s the first time I been to this shop.

OP
OP
dloon

dloon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Your bio says you live in Raleigh. Is that still where you're located? If so, check out Dealer Lifts in Garner/Willow Springs area. They quoted me 3 hours labor to do the Teraflex 1.5 leveling kit at $100/hour. Much better price than 4WP you mentioned. Plus, the guys at Dealer Lifts know what they're doing because they're a Teraflex retailer. They do a lot of the lifts for local auto dealers, hence the name.
Just gave em a call, appreciate the tip! Exactly what I was lookin for.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I got the following quotes (that I can remember):

Dealer #1 - $550 (labor)
Dealer #2 - Like $850 (labor and parts)
Local Shop #1 - $525 (labor)
Local Shop #2 - $390 (labor)

I went with the last one which was a very reputable shop in the Houston area. They did a fantastic job and even told me to come back after 1,000 miles for a free torque check on all the joints just in case they loosened up.

Allout Offroad Richmond for anyone interested. They have several locations all over Greater Houston though.
Have used Allout in Pearland, good people, they have many locations around the Houston area.

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Anyone use these guys?

Big Snatch Off Road LLC