LOD Front Bumpers for Jeep Gladiator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Jeep Wrangler Destroyer & Signature Series Bumpers are engineered to a higher level. The stealthy look of the Destroyer and Classic Look of the Signature combined with versatility makes a bold statement while protecting and enhancing your off road Jeep on the trail. Winch ready with increased features allow you to customize your Jeep like never before! Better look, higher quality, and more options!

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/2019-jeep-jt-gladiator-truck.html

Features Include:

-Fits factory halogen and LED fog lights!
-Enhanced Bull Guard design
-Enhanced Skid Plate design
-Strong high strength/ light weight military grade steel
-Fits most winch setups
-Full tire clearance
-Front license plate mounting option available
-Auxiliary light bar mounting option available

1920x900_gladiator front bumpers.jpg
Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I went with a Signature series mid width with bull bar and skid plate. I decided on this bumper because it does not protrude out excessively like some bumpers do, fit factory fog lights, recessed winch mount, and I think looks most natural on the Jeep (subtle). Nice work LOD. I learned the hard way it's actually easier to install the winch after the bumper because there is very little space around the winch to get your hand in (smittybilt x20 10k). Only gripe is I wish the hardware on the skid was black so it blended in to the bumper. Have a license plate cover for the hawse and a flat hook coming to finish off the look. Very happy with the set up! BTW, I have no association with LOD, just like their bumper.

20200120_142857.jpg

20200123_104829.jpg

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
You guys at LoD design and build great products.

Any chance you'll build a Signature Series rear bumper that will offer a swing-away spare tire carrier too? We need that!

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
any Chance you’ll be doing an Armor Lite series as well?

OP
OP
Lod Offroad

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I've been pushing for a rear bumper tire carrier and Signature Series Sliders! Really is just going to come down to demand. Maybe we need to get a petition started... :)

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I've been pushing for a rear bumper tire carrier and Signature Series Sliders! Really is just going to come down to demand. Maybe we need to get a petition started... :)
I've emailed you and called you guys re: making the Signature Series Sliders. I've even offered to see what demand I can get - interested buyers list, etc. Let us know what it will take!

It's good to see you guys here - I hope you'll be here frequently - there's a lot of demand expressed on this forum for your products

Last edited:

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Male it and they will come buy it! Do you offer a discount to forum members?

Shoebox

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Jeep Wrangler Destroyer & Signature Series Bumpers are engineered to a higher level. The stealthy look of the Destroyer and Classic Look of the Signature combined with versatility makes a bold statement while protecting and enhancing your off road Jeep on the trail. Winch ready with increased features allow you to customize your Jeep like never before! Better look, higher quality, and more options!

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/2019-jeep-jt-gladiator-truck.html

Features Include:

-Fits factory halogen and LED fog lights!
-Enhanced Bull Guard design
-Enhanced Skid Plate design
-Strong high strength/ light weight military grade steel
-Fits most winch setups
-Full tire clearance
-Front license plate mounting option available
-Auxiliary light bar mounting option available
Can you get them without the stinger/bull bar?

Sponsored

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
Anyone running the LOD Signature Series full width on a Mojave?

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Does this work with the rubi oem skid? Any issues with the led fogs from the plastic rubi bumper? Can it be made without the holes for the logo plate? I’d prefer a clean front end.

OP
OP
Lod Offroad

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Does this work with the rubi oem skid? Any issues with the led fogs from the plastic rubi bumper? Can it be made without the holes for the logo plate? I’d prefer a clean front end.
They work with the Majve skid, I don't think they work with the plastic skids. OE fog lights fit!. Sorry we do not provide the bumper without the logo though. However it can be removed by drilling or the rivets. Or if you order bar steel it is not attached.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Any chance you will be making aluminum bumpers? Love your bumpers, but trying to keep the weight down.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
They work with the Majve skid, I don't think they work with the plastic skids. OE fog lights fit!. Sorry we do not provide the bumper without the logo though. However it can be removed by drilling or the rivets. Or if you order bar steel it is not attached.
Thanks for the quick reply! The mojave and rubi skids are the same, I think, aside from silver vs. black. Does anyone have pics of the signature bumper w. the rubi/mojave skid?

Do you happen to know the side of the hole for the rivets? I want to look into finding little rubber plugs or something.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.