Sponsored

Looking for a Front Bumper with specific needs.

Firedad415

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 06 LJ Rubicon, 14 VW TDI Wagen, 15 Tene
Occupation
Retired FIREFIGHTER
No, Skid plate bolted right on to the factory location and had no effect on the mounting of the skid plate. Looks nice aso. If I can remember, I'll take a picture and post it.
Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!
Just picked up a 21 Mojave Hydro Blue and want to move my Warn I9000 (late 80s Covid lock-down rebuild) from my 06 LJ Rubicon to the new JT. The winch has already proven itself several times. Plus, I only have about $500 into it.
I was looking at JT Rubicon for a while. Then drove the Mojave and was greatly impressed. It will be my Beach Jeep and Daily driver for the most part, so suspension will go untouched. We live about 1.5 hours from lots of fire roads and trails in the Jefferson and the Washington Forests of VA, so it will go there as well.
This is my 4th Jeep and I was contemplating leaving Jeep for another Truck. This is an extremely happy medium!
Sponsored

OP
OP

JeepJunky

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Gator)
Congradulations! If you notice steering wander, make sure you get the TSB for steering. Just tell the dealer 'Customer complains steering wanders or pulls to one direction or the other.' You'll get a new steering box, replaced aluminum bolts with steel, and reprogram the computer.
Steering TSB

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Check out the ARB Bondi Deluxe. I have it on order. This is a good thread about it too - winch installs low. Bumper is designed to use factory fogs. Low grill bar doesn't interfere with the camera. Can't use the factory tow hooks but ARB's recovery points come in Rubicon/ARB red but could easily be painted to match. Most importantly for me (and sounds like a consideration point for you) is that the bumper is full width to protect fenders and tires, but is also swept up for clearance at extremes. I have an ARB on my old 2003 landrover and they are super strong, tried and tested. The cannot be beat! I'd take an ARB over the Mopar steel bumper any day. But that is my opinion - not trying to piss off anyone with the MOPAR steel...
Jeep Gladiator Looking for a Front Bumper with specific needs. 1619023480084

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/arb-bondi-deluxe-bumper-install.29400/

gweitzmantx

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Mohave Gladiator
Occupation
Work
As promised, here are two close-up pictures of the skid plate. it attaches to the frame, not the bumper. The bumper is not in the way of the skid plate in any way. Personally, I think it's an attractive combination, but then of course, I am biased! :)

and from an angle:

If you want a different shot, just let me know.

gweitzmantx

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Mohave Gladiator
Occupation
Work
can we get a full front end shop Jeep Junky.. Want to see what the full width looks like...

Sponsored

REDcrabman

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Did the extra weight sag the suspension? Any negative affects noticed?

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
Today i picked up my Hard Rock full width Patriot Aluminum bumper. Made in the USA. 37 pounds of 1/4 inch thick aluminum. A beautiful textured powder coat finish. It looks heavy but it's not. It's a totally different look from the factory bumper.
Sponsored