• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Looking for a soft top, would consider trading my hard top

jimmydarnell

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Like the title says. Jeep is about 2 months old and wishing I had a soft top. Depending on the deal would even consider trading my hard for a soft.
Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
Like the title says. Jeep is about 2 months old and wishing I had a soft top. Depending on the deal would even consider trading my hard for a soft.
I live in VA but have family in abingdon. I don't know how far that is from you but I have an Overland 3 months old and premium soft top. I was getting ready to buy a hard top soon but if you want to trade and work out some money, let me know.

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have a standard soft top near Nashville I'd sell for the right price. Taken off and in storage since just over 2000 miles. The catch is I'd be looking to sell this weekend before heading out of town for a while. PM if interested.

OP
OP

jimmydarnell

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have a standard soft top near Nashville I'd sell for the right price. Taken off and in storage since just over 2000 miles. The catch is I'd be looking to sell this weekend before heading out of town for a while. PM if interested.
Man, I would consider but have a trip planned for this weekend already. Maybe we can circle back if I havent found one. Im really not in a hurry.

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I would consider but have a trip planned for this weekend already. Maybe we can circle back if I havent found one. Im really not in a hurry.
No worries. I probably won't be pushing very hard to sell it while I'm gone, so it may still be up for grabs.

Sponsored

Jzmattingly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sr. Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I’m located in Chattanooga, Tn. Very interested. Would be open to purchasing or trading, PM me with asking price/trade details?

OP
OP

jimmydarnell

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Im looking to trade but the price depends on if its a premium top which I would rather have I think. have you seen anyone make a similar trade? I have no clue what to ask for cash difference.

Jzmattingly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sr. Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is not the premium soft top, it’s the standard, of that’s a deal breaker I understand. I would eventually like to own both (soft and hard top) so it wouldn’t make sense for me to put TOO much on top in the long run, but I also understand there’s a difference in cost so I would be willing to throw 2-300$ On top of the trade. Your about 3 hours from me, I’d also be willing to drive all the way to you to make it happen! Just let me know!

Last edited:

Tempazim

First Name
Azim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Have a soft top, haven't even taken it down yet.
Located in Knoxville TN and can meet-up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

jimmydarnell

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hey guys, sorry to seem like I checked out. We got really busy trying to deal with house situation and just haven't had time to get on here or really deal with my Jeep much. Im still interested in making the switch but might need a few weeks to figure it out. Thanks and will follow up if y'all are still interested when I free up.

ABHA

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Military
I live in VA but have family in abingdon. I don't know how far that is from you but I have an Overland 3 months old and premium soft top. I was getting ready to buy a hard top soon but if you want to trade and work out some money, let me know.
Hey John if you haven't found a soft top I had a 3 months old premium soft top that I'll like to trade for a hard top with some $$$ of course. Let me know if you are interested I'm in Hampton GA south of Atlanta. You can call me at 5139546891. My name is Alex. Thank you

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
Hey John if you haven't found a soft top I had a 3 months old premium soft top that I'll like to trade for a hard top with some $$$ of course. Let me know if you are interested I'm in Hampton GA south of Atlanta. You can call me at 5139546891. My name is Alex. Thank you
I am not the OP. I have a soft top premium as well. I will be buying a hard top soon but was trying to trade as well.

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Whois in VA with a premium soft top? I have a hard top. Might be willing to work something out. Not a fan of the hard top

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase