First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
USCG
Hello out there I have a 2022 JT Altitude without the Maxtow option. Looking to upgrade to 315 70r17 on my stock rims. Has anyone one done this and what setup are you running to accomplishing this.
Sponsored

56cbr600rr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I'm probably ordering the 35x12R17 Duratrac Monday. Stock wheels on a Max Tow with 1.75 wheel spacers..

Will do the 2.5 lift a few weeks after. Yours Should be fine.. Especially if you add spacers.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Reminder: USAA members get 25% off goodyears. While signed in, check the member promotions on USAA.com. It'll direct you to goodyear.com with a discount.

Flyin6

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com
Vehicle(s)
22AEV JT, 22 Ram 3500, Suburban 2500, 22 Caddy XT6
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aviator (military) Commercial pilot, rotary and fixed wing, Writer
I would suggest you look at these:

Buy Kanati Trail Hog LT315/70R17 Tires | SimpleTire

I have owned 5 sets of those tires. Hands down the best AT tire I have ever used for the money. They look to be a copy of the Duratrac design. I currently have a set of 37's on my Suburban overland build and they are holding up fine. I ran three sets on a heavy 1-ton truck, 37" size with a Grizzly locker. That dif normally chews up tires and it chewed up the Kanati's but they lasted the longest (I replace tires at 50% tread depth) and when they were the most worn gave me excellent traction in Applacian-type mud. I was off-road with them almost weekly on my farm and man did they perform.

Save yourself a bunch of money...
Sponsored