First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Dude, don't you know etsy exploits our nation's hipster girls? I have dated a few. "unskilled and emotionally erratic."

This made my day. "Sweatsy Shop" just entered my lexicon. thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
We aim to increase vocabulary here on the regular. And From Brooklyn to Wicker Park....this is a serious issue. I think we need to raise awareness of sweatsy shops and the exploitation of our hipster girls. Perhaps a sticker?

This made my day. "Sweatsy Shop" just entered my lexicon. thank you!

Last edited:

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I drive a jeep. Ya'll think I would just let change sit next to it?
Of course not; that's $0.05 towards the next mod!

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I was eating lunch in my LJ, when a guy in a Honda with a fart can muffler and loud stereo parked beside me. He slammed his door into my Jeep as he got out. He was startled when he saw me laughing in my seat. Then he saw his bent door from my sliders.
I had that same thing happen to me in my LJ not long after I got it and had the Rock Hard Rock Rails. About the same situation, not a Honda though.. the A## clown did it on purpose then found two things out 1# he f##### up his door 2# I was a bigger than him and in uniform waiting to go in courthouse at the time. I just laughed at him and he decided to park somewhere else.... I don't know why. ;)
Sponsored