Sponsored

Make us FALL in love with your Gladiator. (Show us your Bestop in the wild.)

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the element doors?
Iā€™m digging them. Itā€™s a good way to get the half door look for about half the price of factory half doors. I run them most of the spring, summer and into fall. Iā€™m considering a mod to make the metal panels quick release so I can run open tube doors too - not sure how yet but I have some ideas.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m digging them. Itā€™s a good way to get the half door look for about half the price of factory half doors. I run them most of the spring, summer and into fall. Iā€™m considering a mod to make the metal panels quick release so I can run open tube doors too - not sure how yet but I have some ideas.
Thanks. The panels donā€™t come off easily? Howā€™s the fit? I think from your picture I saw a soft top. Any idea how well the uppers work with a sunrider?

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. The panels donā€™t come off easily? Howā€™s the fit? I think from your picture I saw a soft top. Any idea how well the uppers work with a sunrider?
No the mirrors bolt on through the panels and another bolt too. I think Iā€™m going to trim them around the mirrors and use a wing nut so I can quick change them. Fit takes some work/bending and extra Velcro and weatherstripping to get it good but I got them waterproof. Should be fine with sunrider. I used them with my hard top too.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
No the mirrors bolt on through the panels and another bolt too. I think Iā€™m going to trim them around the mirrors and use a wing nut so I can quick change them. Fit takes some work/bending and extra Velcro and weatherstripping to get it good but I got them waterproof. Should be fine with sunrider. I used them with my hard top too.
Thanks. Seems like a decent amount of work for that price tag though. Nice to know they can be waterproof.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Absolutely love my bestop but recently ordered a top took 8 weeks to get and tried to order a softopper and there saying 8 to 10 weeks out?
I am sorry about the wait you experienced! Supply chain issues really are affecting the auto industry as a whole so I can imagine Softopper have shipping delays. We are doing everything we can to keep wait times manageable. If it any consolation Bestop loves you back and we truly appreciate your business!

Sponsored