First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Can I just commend the 85% of the people that responded with helpful information and say this is what I expected from theis community. As for the other 15%...not your money....no need to respond negatively about it.
Sponsored

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Haha...and things go downhill. I don't have any hate for mall crawlers. It's the redneck, coal rolling, chaw chewing guys I hate. Lift their trucks with daddy's money (sometimes just the front end) and do burnouts in the Walmart parking lot while blasting "pop" country music.
I'm putting 35s and a 2 inch lift on my Gladiator. Not because I'm an off roader, but because I enjoy exploring things, and sometimes I find myself driving into areas that I might get stuck in. I remember the time I was on an abandoned logging road looking for an old fire lookout tower in the mountains. It changed from a dirt road to a flowing stream quite unexpectedly! I was scared. No cell service and no idea how far I had to keep driving before it got back to road. That was in my 2005 Colorado with a 3 inch lift.