Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
195B507A-007A-4BAD-B645-A23BB0C75AC9.jpeg
Is there anyone on the forum from Mastertop that could tell us if there is a Ultimate Summer Combo in the Gladiator’s future? I really like the almost water tight fit of their Bimini & windstopper combo.
Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I'll just throw my opinion out there for people to consider. On the Gladiator, isn't what you have in the attached picture just a Gladiator with a premium soft top and roll up bed cover?

OP
OP
Braunsemail

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll just throw my opinion out there for people to consider. On the Gladiator, isn't what you have in the attached picture just a Gladiator with a premium soft top and roll up bed cover?
Pictures is a wrangler. I’m talking about a Bimini too and a rear soft section with window for the cab only.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I realize that the picture is a wrangler. But the gladiator's factory soft top does indeed stop just behind the rear seats like the one in the photo and has a window in it. You can already find bimini tops everywhere.

OP
OP
Braunsemail

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I realize that the picture is a wrangler. But the gladiator's factory soft top does indeed stop just behind the rear seats like the one in the photo and has a window in it. You can already find bimini tops everywhere.
I agree on all points.

The Mastertop combo is unique in that it attaches the bimini to the windstopper. It is removable but they will attach to each other. I am looking for a fairly water resistant frameless alternative to put on for extended periods of time.

Sponsored

DocMcStuffins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel

Punknhead

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Unfortunately this is nowhere near watertight (or even resistant!). We need something that utilizes surrounds and goes over the doors—and has no gaps with the wind stopper. Like the product for the wrangler pictured above. I would buy it today.
Sponsored