Max Tow Turn Signal and DRL upgrade

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
You should really try to zip-tie them to a metal surface as they get very hot in operation and the metal will act as a heat sink.

Gregj
ETA which is why I don't like to use them as they can melt plastic.
Okay, thanks for the help! I’m gonna try installing them tomorrow and see how that goes.
Sponsored

Papa-KDog425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I did the Recon DRL's...absolutely love them. They even have the sequential blinkers!

https://gorecon.com/product/264148c...-set-replaces-oem-halogen-version-clear-lens/
I just got these today for my 2021 Gladiator Sport S with Max tow. Replacing the stock halogens. Are these truly plug and play? They appear to be- has separate connections for DRL and turn signal. Anything to be aware of during install? No need to completely remove fenders?
Thanks in advance!

Kevin

drace99

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
I just got these today for my 2021 Gladiator Sport S with Max tow. Replacing the stock halogens. Are these truly plug and play? They appear to be- has separate connections for DRL and turn signal. Anything to be aware of during install? No need to completely remove fenders?
Thanks in advance!

Kevin
I did mine almost a year ago...If I recall, they are direct plug and play. The hardest part was the double sided tape holding the top of the stock light to the fender. It is definitely easier to remove the fenders, but you don't have too. I was able to do one with the fender attached, but the second one, the fender sort of came off while trying to get the stock light out (too much force I guess).

Papa-KDog425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I did mine almost a year ago...If I recall, they are direct plug and play. The hardest part was the double sided tape holding the top of the stock light to the fender. It is definitely easier to remove the fenders, but you don't have too. I was able to do one with the fender attached, but the second one, the fender sort of came off while trying to get the stock light out (too much force I guess).
thanks for the reply!

OP
OP
HemiMagnum1

HemiMagnum1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Durango SRT 392
Can you post a picture of your truck from the side so I can get a better look at the wheels? What do you have for wheels, tires, and lift?
No lift, Quadratec 41 bronze wheels and BF Goodrich AT tires
Jeep Gladiator Max Tow Turn Signal and DRL upgrade 780594F6-CC13-4D0A-B5CE-4A2DB3F3CA40

Sponsored

Papa-KDog425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
install went great. Took fender off for 1st one then once we saw how it came apart second one was easy with fender on.

D92F8217-C57A-4ACB-95A6-342C265CFC8C.jpeg

Attachments