Sponsored

MB Quart announced 'Purposely Engineered Jeep Tuned Audio Kits' at Jeep Beach 2021

r22pilot

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pilot
Thanks for asking, and yes, can use.
I believe the harness had a shared ground lead, as I don’t remember having a buss bar.
I believe I had one terminal to a ground stud listed in the manual. Which I believe was under the passenger kick panel.

took a couple new pics.
Routing under the kick panel, power from battery to the cowl and behind the hinge and under the dash, and another of the amps and harness under the seat.

IMG_1966.jpeg
IMG_1969.jpeg
IMG_1970.jpeg
IMG_1967.jpeg
Thank you and thanks for the new pics, I Like the idea of running the power under the windshield so many people run all the way to the other side of the engine compartment then back across the dash to get under the passenger seat. Thats 10 feet of voltage drop and wasted wire in my opinion. I will probably run my power down the fender into the frame to protect it then come out near the passenger seat and come right up through the floor with a waterproof grommet. I don't want to run it through the drain plug like the instructions say, to me thats just stupid. Great place for a wire to get chaffed and short out especially with everyone stepping on it through the carpet. ipp post a link to the video when i get it finished. Thanks again. Nice Gladiator :)
Sponsored