Sponsored

Merry Christmas

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Cool ornament. :like: So since it will be a busy time for some over the next 3 days I want to wish those of us that celebrate and those that don’t ;),
A very merry & happy Christmas.
Enjoy your time with the family.
Merry Christmas all!

Sx3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2018 JLUR, 1997 Wrangler Sport
Merry Christmas

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Merry Christmas to everyone also!
Here’s this years new ornament in honor of our upcoming 15,000 mile trip to Alaska and the NorthWest Territories...

E99BEEC9-BDCF-419B-91ED-A4CE2C0575AF.jpeg

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Here’s this years new ornament in honor of our upcoming 15,000 mile trip to Alaska and the NorthWest Territories...

That’s a pretty small breakfast!
Merry Christmas !

Daniel.cox8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator jeep jl
Merry Christmas that's some awesome ornaments

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

Last edited:

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Merry Christmas to all.

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Ok I thought about posting this under the What did you do WITH your Gladiator today thread. But what I did took numerous days to pull this off. And since it all culminates on Christmas Day I felt that this is the best thread to post this on.

For many years now I have helped out with a great group of people. We find out about children of mostly poor families who have had a parent die during the year. Toy drives are done. Toys are left at toy collection sites, etc. Toys get wrapped up. Toys that make noise have to be silenced. We usually take the batteries out or just reverse them. Don’t want to accidentally hit a siren button at 3:00 in the morning when you are at the front door of a house. Some toys have to be put together.

And then starting at Midnight Christmas Eve we load them up into SUV’s, trucks, trailers. We then get the police to go with us and we then tip toe up to the houses of these children and we leave the presents at their door, toys and bikes included. One year we gave away close to 100 bikes on Christmas Eve. We do not knock on their doors. There’s no to or from tags on the gifts. They have no idea who left them these gifts. It’s totally anonymous. We dress in black, for mourning and for stealth. We don’t want to be seen or to be heard. It’s really a covert act of kindness.

Takes many days to gather the gifts, to wrap the gifts and to plan out these deliveries. Takes a lot of people. As you can see from the attached pictures I’ve used my Gladiator to pick up tables to be used for wrapping. I’ve used it to pick up toys so they can be wrapped. And it culminated with deliveries last night.

We left just after midnight and I got home at 4:30 this morning after having helped to deliver toys to kids that might not have gotten much of anything this morning. Many years I have gotten home closer to 6:00 a.m.

The attached picture of the tail end of my truck is from their Facebook page. Oh and FYI we don’t wear any winter coats, no winter hats and no gloves. If a parent comes outside and catches us going up to their house then we want them to see the name of the organization on our T-shirts so they will not think that we are burglars. So if it’s freezing cold out or raining out then we freeze or get soaking wet all night long. But that’ll ok. It’s worth it. Ho ho ho everyone!!
FF740CA9-F3E7-4FB0-A28E-AC9AAE5B1DD3.jpeg
0561071E-1C0B-4D34-85BE-95179C8506BA.jpeg
568ED109-339F-4756-87B2-778C7224FB03.jpeg
91C356AE-3DF0-48C7-9A6D-DB73AAFDC896.jpeg

Rubicon Bob

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Rubi, 17 Grand Cherokee, 2020 GCM LE Gladiator
@Jake Let me be the first to say THANK YOU for everything you and your band of commandos do for the children.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004

Wow . . . awesome . You MUST record this adventure of a lifetime and share what you can with US . . . please?
How long of a trip do you plan, or you taking it one week at a time with the planning details? Of course you probably have it ALL mapped out in General .
If I were to do something similar, I'd have to move out of the apartment and put my furniture in Temp-controlled storage, and if I were to take it to that , I'd plan a year long adventure, to include Alaska and most of the Fly Fishable NorthWest & Northern parts of the Southwest . When you starting the trip ? Oh, the ornament is "priceless" ! :clap: :like:

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I got a spare tie lock, Gladiator t-shirt, some Quadratec gift cards, and a placeholder picture of the 1/10 scale Gladiator body my wife ordered, but Proline Racing hasn’t bothered to ship yet.

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
@Jake My friend that is awesome what your organization did. Sounds like a lot of work but so rewarding. Good on ya!
I’ll have to check if anyone does that in my area. Would be fun to do this. Especially at this time of year when emotions range from from high to low for many peeps.
Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored