Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
Time to do it again!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our Jeep Gladiator Forum Monthly Giveaway... each month we will giveaway one product for the JT Gladiator. It could be a full suspension system, small parts, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following:

1 - Click on this link to join our email list. [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share the
product link on your Instagram, Facebook, other Forum, Tiktok, Myspace? :) or whatever floats your boat. Tag us and use the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway.
3 - Post below a pic of your JT along with why this upgrade is important to YOU... (make if fun for style points)

Every month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are giving away a set of Metalcloak Billet Fender Vents

BUT, Remember to follow Step #3 above and post a pic of your rig and a link to the product page

Good luck and we look forward to pulling your name at the end of the month!

Jeep Gladiator MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month! - March 2023 -  Billet Fender Vents! Fender Vents

Jeep Gladiator MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month! - March 2023 -  Billet Fender Vents! 1677655241228
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hop Hunter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Gobi)
Occupation
Plumbing Estimator
Time to do it again!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our Jeep Gladiator Forum Monthly Giveaway... each month we will giveaway one product for the JT Gladiator. It could be a full suspension system, small parts, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, whatever... each month it will be different.

1 - Click on this link to join our email list. [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share the
product link on your Instagram, Facebook, other Forum, Tiktok, Myspace? :) or whatever floats your boat. Tag us and use the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway.
3 - Post below a pic of your JT along with why this upgrade is important to YOU... (make if fun for style points)

BUT, Remember to follow Step #3 above and post a pic of your rig and a link to the product page

Jeep Gladiator MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month! - March 2023 -  Billet Fender Vents! IMG_3188
Jeep Gladiator MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month! - March 2023 -  Billet Fender Vents! IMG_3188
Who is the winner for this giveaway?

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Time to do it again!

2 - Share the

Fender Vents.jpg
1677655241228.png
Love my metalcloak products and not being chosen for any give away until now, this is going to be mine this time around LOL.
Metalcloak | JL Wrangler JT Gladiator Replacement Aluminum Fender Vent
https://metalcloak.com/jl-wrangler-jt-gladiator-billet-fender-vents.html

Jeep Gladiator MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month! - March 2023 -  Billet Fender Vents! 10-28-19 Gladiator

Last edited:

BearDog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Max Tow. '20 H2SXSE+. RV-4 Airplane
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager
Hell, I'd buy a set of vents....if I could get a good discount code on your front/rear steel Overland fenders and front/rear inner liners all powder coated. :LOL:

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
Hell, I'd buy a set of vents....if I could get a good discount code on your front/rear steel Overland fenders and front/rear inner liners all powder coated. :LOL:
Next one will probably pop up around easter if I had to guess.

Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
looks good. I think I would add some black vinyl behind it and some amber leds for turn signals behind it.
Maybe even a strip of pin stripe around the outer edge would help.

Hop Hunter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Gobi)
Occupation
Plumbing Estimator
Been running the vents since they first dropped a few months ago. The metal and screws still holding up well. No issues whatsoever. Also have to say the same for the door hinge steps.

Jeep Gladiator MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month! - March 2023 -  Billet Fender Vents! 20221116_101018

Jeep Gladiator MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month! - March 2023 -  Billet Fender Vents! 20221116_101018
Vents looks great. I really like those Nomad Split Spoke wheels!
What Falcon shocks you running? And do you like em?

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Vents looks great. I really like those Nomad Split Spoke wheels!
What Falcon shocks you running? And do you like em?
Thanks brother. Yeah I picked up the split spokes the same way. Got them when they dropped several months back but I got lucky because they actually sold out real quick and I was on backorder yet received only a few days later. Same happened with my falcon e-adapt shocks. This was all back around Sept/October. Love the ride and do t think I will ever go back to non electronic suspensions again.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
Hey guys, sorry for the delay on the March Giveaway as we were busy with Moab and Easter Jeep Safari until now. The winner for the free fender vents is: SSinGa ! Congrats and we will reach out via PM to set up delivery to you! Again, thank you for your patience and keep your eyes peeled for our next Giveaway coming soon!