Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Wish I would have known about this sooner. It's only about 150 miles northwest of me.

OP
OP
GOCAMPN

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
Yeah I should have said something earlier but I wasn't even confirmed myself to go until a couple days ago lol.

Hockeypop

First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Machine Operator
Yeah I should have said something earlier but I wasn't even confirmed myself to go until a couple days ago lol.
Hey ill be there, getting there Thursday night around 645pm. Hydro blue with 3 kids and a puppy lol.

At some point ee are doing a run through bald Eagle with a couple guys from OverlandBound, your more than welcome to join us.

ggdillon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, Sweet Honda CRV HondaLodge
Wow, this is so close to my house! Like 20 minutes, and I grew up on the other side of Rothrock, between Rothrock and Bald Eagle S.F. I heard about this a few years ago, but never got around to going. Maybe, if drop-ins are allowed, I'll try to stop by and check out the vendors.

For those going that want any tips for things to do feel free to hit me up. I'm sure they have a good program and info, and there is excellent mountain biking and fishing near there. If you want to climb there is good bouldering and toproping and even a little sport and trad (very little) just down the road.

And just into Rothrock there is Alan Seeger natural area, which isn't much to drive through, but is worth a stop. It has a short little nature trail in old growth pines and rhododendron tunnels. One of my favorite places anywhere.

For those going, enjoy Central PA!

Sponsored

OP
OP
GOCAMPN

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey ill be there, getting there Thursday night around 645pm. Hydro blue with 3 kids and a puppy lol.

At some point ee are doing a run through bald Eagle with a couple guys from OverlandBound, your more than welcome to join us.
I'll be there in a few hours, we are setting up a day early. Then we are doing Bald Eagle Thursday morning before the festival opens. I'll post a picture of my setup first thing tomorrow morning so you can find me. I'm bringing Ladderball if the kids want to play! It will be nice to have company, I'm there alone all weekend.

OP
OP
GOCAMPN

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I'm in the far back left against the trees, next to this red truck and camper. In the "Not so Quiet" camping area on the map.
0811220657a_HDR.jpg

Hockeypop

First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Machine Operator
I'm in the far back left against the trees, next to this red truck and camper. In the "Not so Quiet" camping area on the map.
Jeep Gladiator Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival Aug 11-14 0811220657a_HDR
Hell ya, we are leaving earlier than we were going to. I took off of work last minute so we are looking at getting there around 5ish
Sponsored