Sponsored

Miles on Gladiator when taking delivery

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
My LE has 0 miles!! its imaginary as of right now, being that its been over 106 days and i'm still in C Status :angry::angry::angry:
LOL sorry about that, now that they have started taking orders on Punk'n and hopefully other colors Granite should be moving soon as well.

I am sure it is hard for you Granite folks - I don't think I would have been able to wait this long. If I liked Granite I would have liked SG too... Idk IMO SG looks better than GC but I guess the delay in Granite is also because it is a metallic color paint?
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Arrived at the dealer with 6.
I received it with 12 as the tech took it hot lapping after the lift install at my request since I was going on an immediate (right from the dealer lot) 2000+ mile road trip.

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
They should have at least 10 miles if the pre delivery inspection is done to Jeep standards. The mechanic that preps your vehicle once it arrives at the dealer is supposed to put 10 miles on it and check for any codes, alignment issues etc before delivery of the vehicle.

Sgt Jmack

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler, 1998 Chevy Silverado, 2018 Toyota Corolla
9 and off the lot, for those interested any from the factory with over 50 miles are a no no.
Not necessarily. If you get it from the dealership, there will usually be around 5-10 as soon as it gets off of the trailer. Then the technician has to perform his PDI and of course drive it to make sure everything is secure. Then there will be the porter moving it around the lot. And if it wasn't yours to begin with, there can possibly be a test drive or two. So a brand new car with more then 50, or even a couple hundred miles (depending on days on the ground) is not all that uncommon.
Heck, you could even get a managers demo with just under 10k miles on it, and it is still considered brand new because it was never titled.

Sponsored

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Mine had 16 and I was the only test drive after the dealership did their "safety check" as I had to come back the next day before they would allow any test drives. Needless to say first test drive and bought it two hours later. Straight off the truck overland in black. No special order.

uplandgunner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Mine had 25 miles on it when I test drove it (Thur). Not sure how many were on it when I bought it and took it home Sat. AM.

macgyvr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT 04 LJ 18 F150 16 RV 3 trailers
Occupation
Public service
11 miles, ordered 6/21, arrived at dealer late 7/2.

mac 'picked up 7/5' gyvr

Sponsored

Plippi07

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Mine had, 250 since the dealership I bought from had to pick mine up from another lot because I wanted the tow package

BreakFixRepeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
38 miles when bought. Then got rear ended and totaled here recently with 5,476 on the clock. :crying::brokenhearted::puke: Will have to post what the new one comes with when it arrives.

Tex-1836

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Black ext. / tan leather interior
19 miles
ordered it from
Mac Haik Georgetown
time from order to delivery was 2.5 months

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
My factory ordered, firecracker red, Sport S, Max tow had 10 and it came in 6 weeks, to the day, of order.
Sponsored