Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Pretty sure this thread is going to make me buy this deal right now before it's too late.

I really want the 37's but given all the additional factors that would need to be addressed, from everything I've seen after doing tens of hours of research, 35's for now and next swap we'll go 37 with regear to do it right.

5am Update: I did a thing.

Jeep Gladiator MILESTAR PATAGONIA REVIEWS WITH MILEAGE Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 4.53.24 AM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
How do these tires balance? I'm looking to get 37s and don't want to struggle with balancing them.
I was going to go with Patagonia's until my local shop talked me out of them for balancing issues. Said they have more issues balancing these than other brands. Went with Nitto and very happy so far

slowstang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I have owned a few different Jeep JKU's with various tires. I tried Nitto MT/ Mickey Thompsons/Yokohamas, etc etc and more brands that I can't remember. Although I only have 5k miles on these Patagonias (38s) I have to say I'm VERY impressed in their road manners. I can't believe that an offroad tire can ride this good on the street with my previous experience with other brands. Absolutely love them so far. I cannot comment on longevity for obvious reasons.

zuki_dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 miata & cherokee, 06 ram 2500, 15 mustang,
Occupation
Aircraft Examiner
Order a set of 37's from Northridge yesterday. They shipped already and are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

I went with these because most others I was looking at aren't available and $800-$1000 more.

RobbertCole

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1997 Mustang GT
I was going to go with Patagonia's until my local shop talked me out of them for balancing issues. Said they have more issues balancing these than other brands. Went with Nitto and very happy so far
i had .5 oz on two and .75 on the other two.

Sponsored

jjmstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
I have 40x13.50R17's and will be replacing them as soon Toyo or Nitto 40s are in stock. My 2 back ones are 3/16" out of round, front left is 1/16" out of round and the front right is 1/8" out of round.
The ones on the back you can feel and actually see them hoping in the mirrors. And I've had a few friends verify this also.

I would stay far away from this brand.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Looking for people with the Patagonia tires and their experience with them. Mileage, wear, road manners. Im currently on 35" nitto ridge grapplers and looking to go to a lighter 37" tire
Ran a set of 34x12.00 on my cousin's Ram 2500 Cummins. 7,500 lb. truck, tons of highway driving, some offroad hunting trips. Got 40,000 miles out of them and probably could have gone a little more but winter was coming so he went ahead and got another set of Milestars.

Ran a set of 35x12.50 on my last JT. Can't remember how many miles I put on them. 10 to 15k probably before trading the truck in. They performed perfectly and were wearing great.

Ran a set of 34x12.00 on my Ram 1500 EcoDiesel last year. Smooth as silk at any speed, wearing great, good traction everywhere.

Every single set balanced perfectly with NO vibration. Much easier to balance than other brands.

I just bought a set of Yokohama M/T for this new JT a couple months ago and I wish I had gone with Milestars again. The Milestars are a little quieter and don't throw gravel as bad.

microboby

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon , TJ Rubicom , Tesla X
Got 37’s and left with dead wobble , came back next day and re balanced and dw was fixed . They feel good so far so no complaints at 5k miles . 50% calls them cheap tires and 50% loves them , they are big on YouTube and social media so I’m sure that also influences people somehow

Deleted member 30519

I have the 38s and they are very quite. So far so good.
Sponsored