Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
It’s freeing. My bumper is trashed cosmetically. It bothered me the first time I scratched it. Now not so much.
Yeah, I nicked it up a few before moab with a trailer while waiting for the correct class4 hitch receiver so wasn't to worried since then.
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I nicked it up a few before moab with a trailer while waiting for the correct class4 hitch receiver so wasn't to worried since then.
My plan is to keep the OE steel rear until it’s no longer viable. Then I’ll swap it for an aluminum.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
The only thing I can add is the offroad trail through Arches National Park. There is a "secret entrance" North of the actual park gate, so you skip the line and the fees. Look up Willow Springs Trail on Google Maps then follow it West to where it meets 191. That's the way in.
Yup. Did this

also get the Moab Funtreks book. You can plan all kinds of stuff

I would add in Gemini Bridges for sure

fosgate

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Me and the wife are headed that way this weekend from Texas. Gonna make some pit stops before we go. For those that have been, as this will be our first time, what trail would be the most worth it? This will be a solo trip for us too so maybe some of yall be there?
I was thinking top of the world for my wife and hells revenge for sure...
Just got back from Moab, it was amazing. We did a lot of trails. We had 2 jeeps but met some people at a couple of the trail heads to wheel with. Most trails were pretty quiet this time of year.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Just got back from a 7 day trip to the Moab area. My son put together this short video on youtube.

Moab with family
Great video. Tell your son, nice camera work.
Sponsored