Modify Overland or Order Mojave?

ClunkyJeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I have a Mojave. My reasoning may not apply based on regional pricing or a sale some place but it worked for me. The Mojave I got and the Sport or Overlands that were available at the time were only about 5K difference. I knew I wanted to run 35s. I was able to sell my tires and put 35s on for $600 out of pocket. No other expenses. I personally wasn’t a fan of Sport or Overland rims. So I was looking at about $500 a corner for tires/rims. And 12-1500 for the 2” Mopar lift. So that was 3200 vs 600 to get 35s. That cut the 5K in price in half. For that $2600 I got the Mojave suspension/frame rear locker, 4.10 gears, hood that I love, and some other stuff. Even though I won’t probably use the Mojave to its limits. For the small increase it made sense for me. I also think I would do much better than the $2600 on resale. Again just the numbers I had at the time. Results may vary- lol.

If I already had an Overland then the trade in value would be really important. They are both great vehicles.
Sponsored

Last edited: