MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
Awesome setup! 2"AEV? What is the wheel/tire spec? Jealous!!
In that picture I have not yet put the AEV lift on yet. That is stock height with 35 inch tires.

Method 701 wheels
17x8.5 0/4.75

35x10.50r17 Kenda Klevers

Great combo. Tires are quiet, but great off road. They excelled in Moab. I’ve had them on the truck since I got it, 6000 miles of use and they look brand new. Dirty, but brand new.
Sponsored

Bluejave

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Finally finished up the last few mods just in time to eek out a camping trip before it got too cold. Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon and Goblin Valley.

Cool story about Goblin Valley. We arrived to the dispersed camping area, and there were quite a few people already there that were taking up most of the camping spots. One guy flagged me down and said there was a really nice spot right up next to the hoodoos that was open, just no one could get up to it (washed out trails, deep ruts, etc). Well, as you can see, we didn't have a problem getting to it. :)

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club Goblin valley

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club Capitol Reef

Last edited:

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Finally finished up the last few mods just in time to eek out a camping trip before it got too cold. Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon and Goblin Valley.

Cool story about Goblin Valley. We arrived to the dispersed camping area, and there were quite a few people already there that were taking up most of the camping spots. One guy flagged me down and said there was a really nice spot right up next to the hoodoos that was open, just no one could get up to it (washed out trails, deep ruts, etc). Well, as you can see, we didn't have a problem getting to it. :)

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club PXL_20221007_161540095~3

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club PXL_20221007_161540095~3
I was there back in May! We stayed by Wildhorse Window

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Thanks for the tip on Wildhorse window - I've never even heard of that. Looks like an awesome hike! Is there camping near it?
There is, just off the road next to the trailhead. There’s no sign or anything but if you have Gaia it shows where the trail begins. Head pretty much due west and follow the cairns. It’s uphill all the way there but totally worth it. If you’re camping at Goblin you can easily drive there and do it in a couple hours.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club DA66FA8A-B595-4530-B43E-8689AA14F17B

My camp in the distance

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club D2C53DAE-3170-4ACC-BB9C-9099476C046F
Sponsored