First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
IT
Has anyone found a bug shield for the hood that fits and works? I bought one that "fits' but with the hood being thicker its pretty much lays on the paint.

squashy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Hello, first post.
2020 Mojave it's pretty basic. I have tinted the windows and had the bed spray lined. So far I have really enjoyed the truck. It pulls good enough for what it is and the Mojave suspension is real nice on my local dirt roads. Haven't really decided on what all I want to do to the truck. Most likely it will be lowering the front seats. I am 6'5" and I get tired of hitting my head.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club mojave

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club Interior

It tows better than I imagined, it could use trailer brake controller.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club trucktrailer

I could use more lights for loading up the trailer at night or out in the woods at night.

Sponsored

squashy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I really like the Orange tow hooks in the front and not so much the plastic bumper. I've been looking at bumpers but haven't found anything.
I did have a issue with it not wanting to come out of 2wd. The day after I got the truck I realized it was extremely stiff. Took it back to the dealership and asked them to drive it and see if they thought something was wrong. Dealership struggled but got it to move and told me it needed time to break-in. One year later it never got better, actually worse. Got to a point where it wouldn't move at all. Took it back and they had to replace two shifter brackets. ( Wasn't the cable) I noticed after I got it back the shifter seemed to be further to the right. Makes me wonder if someone broke it during a test drive or something. Why Jeep uses a cable is beyond me!

I will share the part numbers when I find the paper work. (Just for reference)
Part numbers: 68259705AD & 4670725AA

Last edited:

4573davidb

First Name
Caine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
congrats! it a beauty!

any noticeable differences between the two, other than aesthetics?
The Mojave suspension is insane. The ride quality is much improved over the sport.
My sport was equipped with 3.73 and felt sluggish with 285/75’s. I have noticed no loss of power going to the “smaller” 37’s on the Mojave.

Sponsored

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
The Mojave suspension is insane. The ride quality is much improved over the sport.
My sport was equipped with 3.73 and felt sluggish with 285/75’s. I have noticed no loss of power going to the “smaller” 37’s on the Mojave.
Do you see needing to re-gear in the future? I like the BFG K02s. Great all around performance for here in Michigan.

Hank

4573davidb

First Name
Caine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Do you see needing to re-gear in the future? I like the BFG K02s. Great all around performance for here in Michigan.

Hank
I thought it would be my next mod but as of now, I’m happy. I do live in Georgia and I don’t have a heavy foot. I have driven several hundred miles on interstate and maintained 8th gear the whole ride. Honestly, the original mud tires seemed sluggish compared to the current set up.

Rubiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I'm also on 35's with no lift, but I went with 20" rims instead of 17s. Goodyear wrangler ultra terrain 35x12.50 tires and I've noticed no additional road noise. I actually like the feel of these on the road a lot better than the stock falkens and I thought those felt pretty good.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 20210925_121314
Trying to decide between your tires and the falken ATs

adentmon

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Trying to decide between your tires and the falken ATs
A week into owning the truck with the falkens, we took a 2600 mile road trip. 2000 miles in on the new tires and I have to say, I prefer the ride with these. Albeit, the falkens were the stock 33's and these are 35x12.50, but I like them.
Sponsored