First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
Love the videos and the Epic builds. I’m just curious what the Falcon shocks can do that the stock Fox shocks can’t?
The main thing is the Falcon shocks have significantly more travel which allows for more flex, also these ones are adjustable. Unfortunately the stock Fox 2.5 shocks only have 8” of stroke, which is fine for dunes and backroads but not for anything wilder than that.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
The main thing is the Falcon shocks have significantly more travel which allows for more flex, also these ones are adjustable. Unfortunately the stock Fox 2.5 shocks only have 8” of stroke, which is fine for dunes and backroads but not for anything wilder than that.
So 8” Fox but how much on the falcons?

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Ok, you probably covered that in your video and I just missed it. Thanks for the reply.

Sponsored

TheGinger

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
Are these Mojave specific Falcons or did you have to press in new shock eyelet bushings for the front?
No these are not Mojave specific Falcons I pressed in rear Gladiator Falcon bushing both in the upper and lower and custom machined a spacer for the uppers to offset the shocks.

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
New Jeep, same beach. Swapped my 2020 Sport S JT for a 2021 Mojave. This thing truly flies across sand. Fort Fisher, NC.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club PXL_20211016_153456321
Very nice! Welcome to the Mojave club! I’m curious, did you air down the tires at all while cruising on the beach? As one that is in a landlocked state, I don’t get to see many beaches. We do have some dunes I plan to hit eventually.

Sponsored

1JeepFamily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Very nice! Welcome to the Mojave club! I’m curious, did you air down the tires at all while cruising on the beach? As one that is in a landlocked state, I don’t get to see many beaches. We do have some dunes I plan to hit eventually.
Thanks! Thrilled to have a Mojave.

Absolutely did air down—from 40 psi hot to 17 all around . There's a huge difference in traction and ride comfort by airing down. Between the large footprint on the aired down Falkens, off road+ button, and rear diff locker, we literally floated through the sand. Even traversing across ruts was like cutting through butter.

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
Very jealous. What I wouldn’t give for a well loaded Gecko with black fenders and roof within a days drive of Northern Ca.

Under invoice of course :LOL:

I’ll be ordering Hydro Blue instead. Great color, but NOTHING beats Gecko.
Sponsored