Sponsored

Sponsored

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
I just put a order in for a Snazzberry Mojave!! Hopefully to have it in 6-8 weeks.
Point of reference......I'm on 8 weeks as of today........ Been in transit now for one week.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Point of reference......I'm on 8 weeks as of today........ Been in transit now for one week.
Even crazier...I'm over 10 weeks right now and mine hasn't even been built yet. Not a diesel either...

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
Thanks for the responses. It get here when it does I guess.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Snazz you are still patient my friend, that too will pass! Won’t be long your be checking the build sticker thread almost daily hoping your build starts, guy named Victory got his Mojave just the other day, he has been a couple days ahead of me the whole time, and Gladsd has been behind me, but now Victory has his ,mine is in transit somewhere and Gladsd is still waiting to see his built. I ordered 7/17 and assume it will be here in next week or two. I might be at 9-10 week timeframe , dealer told me 7-12.
So Gladsd and I are patient , yup patient, soon to be patients in a pysch ward!......jack

Han Amj

First Name
Han
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ad4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SandRunner
Just got mine a few weeks back. The Mojave is re-branded to SandRunner in our region. My First upgrades were the Rubicon Steel bumper + the winch guard and the Mopar functional beadlocks and i also installed the 850 Watts fan that comes with the towing package and the black grill.

Next up are the 2" spacer with lower arms + shock extension, 35" tires and the highline fenders from Mopar.

Still got a 2019 JLU Sahara Skyone that the wife took ownership of now and in comparison i relay prefer the JT in all aspects to the JLU.

The color was not my first choice but i still love it..

5.jpeg

7.jpeg

3.jpeg
Sponsored