Sponsored

Mojave Lifting

rgletur

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU (Gladiator ownership coming soon!)
Occupation
IT
I've got a new Mojave coming soon and I want to lift it, but I just don't want to do spacers if I can help it. If I was to replace the Mojave springs with a set of Evo Plush Ride 2.5" lift springs, but use shock extensions to keep the Fox shocks would I be losing any of the ride and capability and would I actually gain 2.5"?
Sponsored

Mojavematt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave gladiator
I'm in the same boat, as I prefer not to use spacers. Most kits from what I have researched will give more lift than advertised. If you aren't running heavy bumpers, winch, etc. then expect to get at least 3 inches maybe more from the Evo coils. Again, from the info I have gathered. I've been looking at piecing a kit together myself. Check out the Eibach coils. You can get them in 1, 2, or 3 inches and pair them with some Mojave specific shock extensions.

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
I've got a new Mojave coming soon and I want to lift it, but I just don't want to do spacers if I can help it. If I was to replace the Mojave springs with a set of Evo Plush Ride 2.5" lift springs, but use shock extensions to keep the Fox shocks would I be losing any of the ride and capability and would I actually gain 2.5"?
I went with the Fabtech Trail lift kit as I also don’t like spacers. Had it installed the other week and love it so far.
Sponsored