Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
inside the hood scoop is a 10 inch Rigid bar with amber covers, amazing light source in bad weather, dust and dark open roads at night

Sponsored

jeepmojave

First Name
Keyloh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mojave
Orange Maxtrax Boards & SpiderWebShade JTKINI. I also have the Quadratec PreRunner Grill Amber Lights that goes well with orange that I need to take a picture of.

30CA1C4C-128D-4E32-A6CA-1E2C73CA7A38.jpeg

Code 3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM
inside the hood scoop is a 10 inch Rigid bar with amber covers, amazing light source in bad weather, dust and dark open roads at night
@mellendic - I'd love to see how you mounted the 10" bar inside the scoop, seems like a great idea!

OP
OP
mnf1fan

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
I did not know this page existed, I went hard core with the orange mods on my snazzberry mojave its been a fun build. I have the cup holder liners, the grab handles and also got the replacement freedom top in billet aluminum in matching orange as well https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GBJPNT5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (I don't have a picture of that yet.)

Jeep Gladiator Mojave orange mods 30CA1C4C-128D-4E32-A6CA-1E2C73CA7A38
Love the idea of the orange roof latches. Buy wow///spendy ! Aslo like the orange accent of the hinge bolt heads. What paint did you use ??

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
Love the idea of the orange roof latches. Buy wow///spendy ! Aslo like the orange accent of the hinge bolt heads. What paint did you use ??
We did a color match to the tow hooks on the original bumper and had a custom orange powder coat for the bolts, the fair lead and the tow hook, and the rear bumper inserts, the paint was taken from the same pigment match as the powder coat. It was a process

Bull Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sea-cups.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave Sting Grey. 2018 Audi S5
I've been doing orange accents here and there as well. I can confirm the mopar punk'n paint is a perfect match, though there are cheaper options for sure. One thing I did was buy this Klein cooler to stay in the bed. Its on sale and a great deal. It has a tool box look to it and can function as storage box too. Orange accents of course. I got the blue tooth speaker that attaches to one end and the led light that attaches to other. So strapped in I have that light facing backwards and gives me an extra bed light at touch of button. Btw the speaker sounds much better than I expected. Into all that for $150. Can get speaker and light on amazon too
https://www.ohiopowertool.com/p-217...gWqnUjktIJ26YUth_s1PKoYjTFMJw4IUaAmQYEALw_wcB
Sponsored