George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Most Mojave owners love their orange accents and look for other items to add to their rigs. Thought I would create a thread where we can put items we've found.
Enjoy.

Here's a Before/After example of where the stock black Gladiator fender vinyl just doesn't cut it. (IMO) Especially on a dark paint.

I forgot to ad some vital info. I sourced these from a vendor on FB called Sity Stickers. Mike did a great job.
Also, I've included a pict of the same decal on Hydro paint.

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0722.PNG
I would love to have the Gladiator with the orange out line but I am not part of the facebook group and do not want to for only one item. Is there another way to get these ?
Sponsored

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Cup pads and phone cord. Amazon
Jeep Gladiator Mojave orange mods F257838E-EE03-4B84-9099-BD6142BF8759

PJTree

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Definitely very curious on this one as well. From the get go this was my only real complaint on the Mojave (as stupid of a complaint that is).
Same! I think its totally valid. I was hoping that someone in this thread will figure it out :fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
Well, I wanted to make the radio bezel orange. Ideally to match the vent rings. I don't want to paint it. So I ordered some different vinyl's. Turns out that none of them were what I was looking for. Here's a pic of failed attempts with sample pieces.
I'm still hunting.

Jeep Gladiator Mojave orange mods 20211028_184315
The strip on the left don't look that bad :clap:

OP
OP
mnf1fan

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
I would love to have the Gladiator with the orange out line but I am not part of the facebook group and do not want to for only one item. Is there another way to get these ?
You should try looking on Etsy. Search for Gladiator decals and see if one of the venders could replicate it for you.
Sponsored