First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
doesnt require skill, requires capital. ill see what's available in the market.
You could probably make some money…or there’s just a handful of us obsessed with it.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
You could probably make some money…or there’s just a handful of us obsessed with it.
It isn't a lot of money to be made, but it's there. Maybe buy a house in rural WV money in a trade for 1 shock money. But it's money.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
It isn't a lot of money to be made, but it's there. Maybe buy a house in rural WV money in a trade for 1 shock money. But it's money.
Move to northern WV, and I will give you a hand. I'm retired with some free time to make some extra money to support my Jeep habit.

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Will you trade 1 Mojave shock for 5 acres? That seems to be the going rate last time I was in that area.
I'm in sw Pa. About 25 north of the Mason Dixie line. Morgantown is about 35 minutes away. Anything around there has gone up in price because of WVU. You would have to get about 15 miles out from any big town or city. Around Davis is nice. Lots of trails. Used to have the Blackwater 100 motorcycle race there. Was a Mud Flea there back in the day. LOL

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I'm in sw Pa. About 25 north of the Mason Dixie line. Morgantown is about 35 minutes away. Anything around there has gone up in price because of WVU. You would have to get about 15 miles out from any big town or city. Around Buckhannon is nice. Lots of trails. Used to have the Blackwater enduro motorcycle race there. Was a Mud Flea there back in the day. LOL
Ok I will give you 1 Mojave shock and 1 Fox 2.0 smoothie. You drive a hard bargain.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Ok I will give you 1 Mojave shock and 1 Fox 2.0 smoothie. You drive a hard bargain.
If you have a bucket full of one dollar bills. You can get about 25 acres. Some of it might be vertical. If you have less than half your teeth. You would blend right in as a local. If you're a wanted felon. It's the perfect place to hide. When on the trail. You have to keep an eye out for the moonshine stills and the hidden pot farms. You DON'T want to mess with them. They will use your body for compost.

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Looks like I'll be trading mine in on a new one at 49,000 miles 🤫
Better toss some cheepo Ranchos on there and sell someone your take offs beforehand!
Sponsored