Sponsored

Mopar grab handles with Bestop Sunrider

Little_Feller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Overland
What's the official verdict on this? I cancelled my Mopar handles because I've read that they won't work with the Sunrider top, but I've also seen somebody say they work perfectly. Loving the Sunrider, but really want to add some good grab handles up front. Anybody have others they would recommend that work well?
Sponsored

Bobchadwickga

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Insurance
Works fine. I have both. Not sure what is involved with putting the handles on as it was a "dealer owes" situation and they installed them after I put on the Sunrider.

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the same thing but u just have to take the sides of the sunrider off put the grab handles on then put the screws back in on the sides.
I feel like that is gonna create unwanted space between the sunrider sides and the door frame.

I have a full set of Mopar grab handles but basically only run the rears in the months I have my sunrider on which is most of the year with the exception of a few months. (I know you can technically keep it on year round and although Im garage kept, I still take mine off from like Dec-Feb just to keep it warmer.) Im not going to NOT run my sunrider for some grab handles, so I just deal with only the rear.

Anyways I throw the front handles on during those months. If someone that can confirm they work with the sunrider, post some detailed pics. I wonder this too.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Little_Feller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Overland
So that results in a good fit with both
I feel like that is gonna create unwanted space between the sunrider sides and the door frame.

I have a full set of Mopar grab handles but basically only run the rears in the months I have my sunrider on which is most of the year with the exception of a few months. (I know you can technically keep it on year round and although Im garage kept, I still take mine off from like Dec-Feb just to keep it warmer.) Im not going to NOT run my sunrider for some grab handles, so I just deal with only the rear.

Anyways I throw the front handles on during those months. If someone that can confirm they work with the sunrider, post some detailed pics. I wonder this too.
I kind of have the same concern. I think I saw a while ago where somebody posted a picture of the front handles mounted in conjunction with the Sunrider and it was not a tight fit at all, so it scared me away from the idea. However, it's sounding like more folks are saying they do it successfully so I might go for it. When we have the doors are off is when we really want the grab handles. I too would like to see some detailed pics of how they go together. Thanks all!

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur