Sponsored

Mopar Jeep Performance Catalog

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner
Attached for reference

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Hi,

This is great, thank you.
I was looking for a part to change out the silver colored bezel on my JT Gladiator Overland Grille, I'm not seeing a part in this catalog, can you help me? I thought I saw a genuine Mopar part used in someone's "mod" and I LOVE the blacked out look (really hating the silver on my Firecracker...lol) I could be wrong, just hoping I am right!

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
I was looking for a part to change out the silver colored bezel on my JT Gladiator Overland Grille, I'm not seeing a part in this catalog, can you help me? I thought I saw a genuine Mopar part used in someone's "mod" and I LOVE the blacked out look (really hating the silver on my Firecracker...lol) I could be wrong, just hoping I am right!
[/QUOTE]

I want the black bezel for the headlights and the grills as well

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hey guys thanks for the interest and inquiries.

The grille inserts are not offer pre-painted. They would be molded black plastic and I probably would not leave it unfinished as is but a quick rattle can job with a matte black would get you the result your looking for.

The insert can be purchased here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-trim-panel-assembly-6km36tzzaa

And looks like this
Jeep Gladiator Mopar Jeep Performance Catalog 1589937890041

If you interested I can send you codes to use, Let me know!
Thanks,
- Benny

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner

The grille inserts are not offer pre-painted. They would be molded black plastic and I probably would not leave it unfinished as is but a quick rattle can job with a matte black would get you the result your looking for.

The insert can be purchased here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-trim-panel-assembly-6km36tzzaa

And looks like this

Thanks,
- Benny
Thank you Benny! Exactly what I’m looking for.

Sponsored

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Small business owner

And looks like this

Thanks,
- Benny
Hi Again!
Definitely interested, would you send codes, please? Thanks!

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Small business owner
Hi Again!
Definitely interested, would you send codes, please? Thanks!
Hi,
I just went on the site with the code to order but when I looked at the photo on the item it's different than the photo you posted. It doesn't appear to go fully around the headlamps and inside each grill space. I'm looking for the exact item you posted the pic of here, how can I confirm it's the same part?
Thanks!!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi,
I just went on the site with the code to order but when I looked at the photo on the item it's different than the photo you posted. It doesn't appear to go fully around the headlamps and inside each grill space. I'm looking for the exact item you posted the pic of here, how can I confirm it's the same part?
Thanks!!
Hi,

There is an incorrect diagram photo I will have removed. It will be as pictured.

Thanks,
Benny

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000

And looks like this

Thanks,
- Benny
I am interested. Please pm me codes

Sponsored

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Small business owner
Hi,

There is an incorrect diagram photo I will have removed. It will be as pictured.

Thanks,
Benny
Wonderul. Thank you Benny, for taking the time to answer. So excited...can't wait to have the "blackout"!!

Ols5370

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland. BMW X4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrical worker
Could you please send me the paint codes also. I’m looking for the charcoal color that’s on the rubicon inserts and also sting gray. TYIA

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Could you please send me the paint codes also. I’m looking for the charcoal color that’s on the rubicon inserts and also sting gray. TYIA

Hi,

Stingray spray paint is 6102964AB and the touch up pen is 6102963AA. Can you clarify the inserts you are referring to? Typically Mopar does not offer paints for trim pieces.

- Benny

Ols5370

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland. BMW X4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrical worker
Hi,

Stingray spray paint is 6102964AB and the touch up pen is 6102963AA. Can you clarify the inserts you are referring to? Typically Mopar does not offer paints for trim pieces.

- Benny
The grill inserts on the rubicon are a charcoal color. The overland inserts are silver. Just wondering if there is a code for that as it doesn’t look like they come finished. Also while I got you. Can you clarify the JEEP badges on the tailgate and quarter panels. Which ones are painted charcoal and red (rubicon). they’re labeled nameplate type 1 , 2 or 3. Thx
Sponsored