Mopar lift question

PJM86

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep CJ7, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
If you have a local 4x4 shop that has an alignment machine, I would see if they could take a look. Did you use adjustable control arms? Something might be a little off, causing the issue. Did you put the truck on the ground before you tightened it, when you installed track bar?
Sponsored

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
If you have a local 4x4 shop that has an alignment machine, I would see if they could take a look. Did you use adjustable control arms? Something might be a little off, causing the issue. Did you put the truck on the ground before you tightened it, when you installed track bar?
I haven’t had an alignment yet, that’s my next step. Although I did get a response from Teraflex after sending the video. They said that they are sending me another track bar. No eta or tracking number yet, the noise is really annoying to the point I don’t even want to drive it.

PJM86

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep CJ7, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Keep us posted. I’m surprised it would be their track bar, but if so, I went with a steersmart track bar, it is huge and amazingly strong...highly recommend. Maybe one of their bushings failed....

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Keep us posted. I’m surprised it would be their track bar, but if so, I went with a steersmart track bar, it is huge and amazingly strong...highly recommend. Maybe one of their bushings failed....
I have a video that I would love to get another opinion on. How do I add video to the forum?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have a video that I would love to get another opinion on. How do I add video to the forum?
Upload it to YouTube and then link it in a post.