First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon Diesel, VW Passat gas
Occupation
Yes
In researching towing mirrors I stumbled across these from Mopar Part Number: 82215138
here's the description.... But there's no picture, anyone tried these?
Trailer Towing Mirrors offer multiple perspective rear views and are manufactured with an aerodynamic design that helps improve fuel efficiency. Trailer Tow Mirrors are designed with dual functionality and help improve visibility when towing wide or long trailers. Trailer Tow Mirrors include convex spotter glass for improve blind spot visibility and feature premium-quality glass on a sturdy steel mount to help insure stable, vibration-free reflections. Features include power control, defrost and puddle lamps.

JJ
Sponsored

OP
OP
AwesomeDad

AwesomeDad

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon Diesel, VW Passat gas
Occupation
Yes

Sponsored

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That description goes with all the Dodge Ram towing mirrors from Mopar. Not sure where you got that description with the number assigned to standard Wrangler mirrrors

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Could have sworn that I ran across JL JT "Euro" style exterior mirrors on this forum. Can't seem to find them now, but they were a Mopar item with part number and looked to be the same size as stock only with a vertical line in the glass toward the outside edge that allowed convex (wider) viewing for towing applications without clamping on an additional mirror.

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Thorn is a member here, his kid packs the mirror extensions up to ship, great guy took advice from other members and modified angle, I've used them to tow my travel trailer. Best thing out there rock solid work great.....jack

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Yes, the Amazon mirrors and the Thorne adapters are PERFECT for towing. I have them and LOVE the set up. Easy on, easy off when you get to your destination and don't need them for a short time, then easy on again and off you go. Look up Thorne Engineering here and buy from him. Worth EVERY penny!!!!!

MasterMahan67

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Occupation
Director of Product Development
I agree! Got this setup and it works perfectly!

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Sting-Gray JTRD (D1), 2002 Porsche Boxster S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Off-Road Adventure Engineer (part time)
Yes, the Amazon mirrors and the Thorne adapters are PERFECT for towing. I have them and LOVE the set up. Easy on, easy off when you get to your destination and don't need them for a short time, then easy on again and off you go. Look up Thorne Engineering here and buy from him. Worth EVERY penny!!!!!
šŸ’Æ agree. Super easy on and off, perfect fit, and they get the job done.

sarguy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I bought a set and set them on on the JT. They work great even if I dont need them. I realized my trailer is no wider than my bed of the JT so I can see decent without them. I still plan to run them on my trip in July.
Sponsored