Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
  • Banned
One of the things I would have really loved to see in the Max Towing package is a nice set of mirrors.

Everybody knows the JL/JT is not for tall people. They shaved nearly 2" off the hip/shoulder room vs. the outgoing model, and the sport bar seems very close to my head also. It's a tight, somewhat uncomfortable seating position. Well, another thing that annoys me greatly is that the driver side mirror cannot get enough adjustment to be useful either. I have to look over my shoulder out the rear driver side window, or lean forward to get into the mirror's line of view in order to do lane changes.

When towing a camper or enclosed trailer, this issue will likely be compounded. I would really like to see Jeep come out with a better mirror that has a larger field of view for the drivers who are 6' tall and above.
Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
One of the things I would have really loved to see in the Max Towing package is a nice set of mirrors.
I would really like to see Jeep come out with a better mirror that has a larger field of view...
Yes.
Or hopefully the aftermarket will step in & offer a better mirror-

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I have these for my JKU and they do a decent job. They don't vibrate much, they fit snugly and install easily. I wish I had a bit more room to push them out, but they work better than nothing. Wranglers were never really a big towing vehicle, so maybe nobody thought about it... but now the Gladiator might encourage some aftermarket options that give me Ram style moose antlers for my Jeep.

179828.jpg

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
The JT has the same mirrors as the JL, and they are different than the JK. Eternus' extensions won't fit.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
The JT has the same mirrors as the JL, and they are different than the JK. Eternus' extensions won't fit.
Well that sucks.
Sponsored