First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator overland
Occupation
Military
can you put these on the side of the mirrors vs the underside? That extra little outward viewing might make a big difference
I did not because it is a weird bubble mirror to check blind spots. I have the advanced blind spot technology so the extra mirror is redundant but for me I like to visually see especially in corners what is there and where my wheels are going potentially
Sponsored

PapaPierogi73

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
Thanks @PapaPierogi73 I read it Sunday and came back just to remind you about updating us. As you can see more than just me want your feedback.
No worries it’s this weekend what I am talking about in the post Sunday is the start of the week for me sorry for the confusion will have an update shortly. Leave for Yellowstone tomorrow

Reactions: KVJ

PapaPierogi73

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
So first 100 some odd miles down and everything sticks good! I see what that one person was asking by placing the blind spot mirror on the side instead of on top or below. I can see straight back about 30 - 40 feet beyond the back bumper but can’t see the back bumper as I would like to use as a reference for oncoming traffic or backing this pig up. 100% better then nothing and the extra bubble is nice to to have because I can see from my door to the front of the trailer. Either way I am happy! Happy Fourth of July y’all. Heading to Yellowstone!
Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors 16FD97F7-5A02-4FA7-B302-3D800FDDBAE0
Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors 8C9A173B-CB48-44A6-AF2B-3E20798B00BF
Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors 5284E162-3F48-4978-A105-27B61358CC43
Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors F5A10A8F-4D02-457D-BDCE-596D646B7B66

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
Thanks, the pictures help a lot. I take it the Velcro wasn't effected by any extra wind load from the additional mirror?

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
I wonder why some aftermarket company or someone with a 3D printer has not come up with a 4" extension to push the factory mirrors out. that would solve a lot of the problems. I know it would be great with my boat.

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder why some aftermarket company or someone with a 3D printer has not come up with a 4" extension to push the factory mirrors out. that would solve a lot of the problems. I know it would be great with my boat.
Since they want to be a leader in the towing class, you would think that Jeep would have come up with some better mirrors to at least include with the factory Tow Package. I'm surprised, that after two years, there is not a better aftermarket solution.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
Since they want to be a leader in the towing class, you would think that Jeep would have come up with some better mirrors to at least include with the factory Tow Package. I'm surprised, that after two years, there is not a better aftermarket solution.
They missed the boat on the mirrors. If I could find a good solution I would buy it. I only pull my boat and motorcycle trailer with my JT. Use my F250 for the travel trailer.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Don't you go putting simple rational answers here! I wonder what the wiring looks like in there.

So true, its like nobody ever tested towing while driving the actual truck.
Sponsored